Reviews for Family Planning
xxRosa42xx chapter 19 . 12/23/2013
Just finished reading it! It's perfect! Loved this fanfic tsukasa and tsukushi are so adorable together :) too bad that you didn't write a sequel for their married lives and child later on ;) thoroughly enjoyed it!
xxRosa42xx chapter 7 . 12/20/2013
OMG I really can't stop laughing when I read through this chapter. Rui is so brilliant hahaha, keeping his poker face on while speaking such nonsense! A huge surprise at the end of the chapter as well!
xxRosa42xx chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
This is such a cute story! You really captured the characters' personalities and brought them alive! Rui is as always that chill but sharp at the same time, haha! Can't wait to see what Tsukasa is going to do next :) He's so adorable!
Crat chapter 19 . 12/7/2013
I remember reading this a long, long time ago. This story never fails to make me laugh, cry and smile!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/30/2013
i love this fanfic!
snowcloud8 chapter 10 . 11/6/2013
OMIGOD, DETECTIVE CONAN YUS! XDDDDDDD
taz chapter 19 . 3/31/2013
:) :) :)
qiuktjk chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
awssome!
it was a great fun to reading your fic!
you really get and caught the character exactly of every one from the manga.
so intersting that i can't wait to read more!

definitely, i will search more of your fic to read.
DaSiti chapter 19 . 7/26/2012
OMG PLZZZZZZZZZZ DO ONE MORE CHAPTER!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/26/2012
You should write more stories as me.
Miss Jester61 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
so far so good let me read more
iCupcakey chapter 7 . 3/14/2012
lol too lazy to log in to my account but anyways, TOMOYO DAIDOUJI! YAY card captor sakura! I was so dissapointed when I found out that Tomoyo wasn't there. D: Who was that man anyways? Tomoyo should've been there instead of the man. Love the story.
Lena77 chapter 8 . 9/20/2011
Lol i love this story ! But the part that cracked me up was when you were listing the possible people that could have kidnapped her and then randomly said Lord Voldemort! (:

Love it ! 3
SarahNThatcher chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
I read this story back in the day when it was first being worked on. I want to say that it is funnier the second time around. I also wanted to be review #400! Wooooo
Geniusly-Unique chapter 19 . 8/9/2011
Matsumoto Jun is actually the reason I became interested in Hana Yori Dango in the first place! :D

WOOT! HOT, CRAZY SEX!