Reviews for Family Planning
CottonCandy664 chapter 10 . 12/23/2016
I know the woman's name... it's Vermouth or Belmont in japanese. Where is Ran, btw?
CottonCandy664 chapter 8 . 12/23/2016
Yes, I too wonder who Rita Sukita is based on. Obviously it's not Rita Skeeter, even if there names sound similar... Of course not!...

...lol
toradora chapter 19 . 9/8/2016
Kept me thoroughly excited. I just read one of the best fanfic in 2015, a long time since you started.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/9/2015
I haven't laughed this much while reading a fic since forever! The idea is so ridiulous yet completely something they'd come with!
Princess Megha chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
it was awesome... i thought that maybe by the end of this they will really have kids...but that's just my thoughts... it was funny and beautiful... thank you
omnifice chapter 19 . 1/19/2015
this is a really awesome fic!

a zillion thumbs up author!

i hope you will continue to write hana yori dango fanfic!

merci beaucoup!
xxRosa42xx chapter 19 . 12/23/2013
Just finished reading it! It's perfect! Loved this fanfic tsukasa and tsukushi are so adorable together :) too bad that you didn't write a sequel for their married lives and child later on ;) thoroughly enjoyed it!
xxRosa42xx chapter 7 . 12/20/2013
OMG I really can't stop laughing when I read through this chapter. Rui is so brilliant hahaha, keeping his poker face on while speaking such nonsense! A huge surprise at the end of the chapter as well!
xxRosa42xx chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
This is such a cute story! You really captured the characters' personalities and brought them alive! Rui is as always that chill but sharp at the same time, haha! Can't wait to see what Tsukasa is going to do next :) He's so adorable!
Crat chapter 19 . 12/7/2013
I remember reading this a long, long time ago. This story never fails to make me laugh, cry and smile!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/30/2013
i love this fanfic!
snowcloud8 chapter 10 . 11/6/2013
OMIGOD, DETECTIVE CONAN YUS! XDDDDDDD
taz chapter 19 . 3/31/2013
:) :) :)
qiuktjk chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
awssome!
it was a great fun to reading your fic!
you really get and caught the character exactly of every one from the manga.
so intersting that i can't wait to read more!

definitely, i will search more of your fic to read.
DaSiti chapter 19 . 7/26/2012
OMG PLZZZZZZZZZZ DO ONE MORE CHAPTER!