Reviews for Spin Control
Flying Jay chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
love it!
Justin Is TheSun chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
It's sooooo fluffy! Fluffy fluffy (runs around).

But now I wanna know what happened to Tommy's underwear!
grey280 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
That was hilarious. Thank you for writing it. That is, quite possibly, the most awesome way for a superhero to come out.
grandiloquentCaecity chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
lol, nice.
TheLadyBlackhawk chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Aw, they are so cute. i love Billy and Teddy.
Renn chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
lol! I personnally don't think Eli would be really pissed off, but Tommy would act like it just to be annoying...so his underwear deserved it!
Mark Ash chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Haha! This was so funny, I nearly snorked some milk! "Spin control" indeed; his plan was completely transparent and I loved it.
Joyful chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Want. More.

God, I love YA fic, because we don't even have to deviate from cannon! lol.
jacob chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Adorable, and dare I say something that seems like it could potentially happen? After Marvel finishes screwing everything up with Civil War that is... Thanks for the ficlet.
vine chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Cute little pairing 1-shot! (if that makes any sense :)
Jader chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Hahaha! I love this! It's kinda sad that there is so little YA fanfic material out there. Speaking of which, You should probably move this from the Avengers category to the Young Avengers category, so it's easier to find.
Saturn's Hikari chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Ei!

I didn't review!

hi! *waves* I read this before and really really adored it. I love snarky Billy. And if you haven't already, check out youngavengers community on It's pretty cool and there are other ppl to squee over Billy/Teddy with.

And this is so cute!
Ghost-girl-13 chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
E! I loved it! Billy and Teddy are so cute! write more soon, there are not nearly enough Young Avengers fanfics out there!