Reviews for The Tomb of the Heroes
Scaehime chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
You just can't do complete and total tragedy, can you? But that's part of why I love your writing so much. Even when they all die, they still get a happily ever after. They keep living and loving.
And even in a tragedy, you still got me laughing at some parts. Yes, parts, plural.
God bless!
Hells book 666 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
I
s.gill17 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Please don't make the Final Battle like this! Don't kill the Pack and Pride! Let it be a happy ending!
DS chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Lovely! Though I sincerely hope that's not how Dangerverse will end!
Fox of Magic chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I managed to hold in my tears until the end, but then I all out bawled. I sat for a few minutes, sobbing, waiting until I was calm enough to write this. Im going to finish crying know. Loved this. T.T

(Death is not goodbye, it's just a time of waiting for your family to come)
OphyBoing chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
"...but is that not true of us all." Awwww :') :'( this fic is so sad and horrible and 'no!' all at once. :'( buy happy at the same time - like harry thinking of his parents for his patronus happy thought :)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
sad
lilly-loo chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I shed a tear or two when hermione died and remus ran towards her, when ron stayed with her and when draco inferi stabbed danger! Its just too emotional!

Excellent as always:)
Nagasha chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I brought 12 boxes, one for each person.

IT WASN'T ENOUGH.
FantasyFreakLover chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I came so very close to crying...is that really how it's going to end? PLEASE SAY NO! I only just finished Living Without Danger. I love your world, it's amazing!
phoenixphlight chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
I'm crying. That was so sad. Good job.
ironicoptimism chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
please please please tell me this is not how facing danger ends! but it was beautifully written :)
Atsuyuri-sama chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I have not even finsihed reading Living Without Danger yet - I just felt like a change of pace... God, this one made me want to cry; it was liberating and heartwrenching all at once. I commend you on your superb efforts. This one is going on my "fic to remember" list for sure. Thanks for that soul cleansing this story brought me - I think I needed it.

-AMA
dancingkatz chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I truly appreciated the tissue warning. I cried through most of the tale. But I have to say that I had to stop reading when Aletha was telling Sirius about Draco having been turned into an Inferius and killing Danger. I literally couldn't see the computer screen for the tears.

I also cried at the end too, but these were tears of joy because they were all together and all happy.

I think that is the worst thing about the deaths in JKR's books. We never get to see Hagrid and Fred, REmus and Tonks in the afterlife. Despite Dumbledore's "death is the next great adventure", ghosts, and the Ressurection Stone, JKR's world doesn't seem to have an afterlife of hope and love like yours does. Which is likely the reason that I'm re-reading all your fics (and finally commenting on them) rather than re-reading her books.

Yes, this was sad but it was also in the end healing and peaceful and I was smiling through the tears. I'm sure that the tomb will be seriously (or should that be "Sirius-ly"?) pranked in the not too distant future.
The Miller's Daughter chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
please please PLEASE tell me that is not how facing danger ends i was hoping for a much more SPECTACULAR battle anyway i cryed right at the end if your wondering