Reviews for The Tomb of the Heroes
TheChairIsAgainstTheWall chapter 1 . 1/24
Very good. To answer the question about crying, nowhere, but I came close. It left me with a certain happy-sad feeling. Very good. You are a true artist.
TheWateringWizard chapter 1 . 1/14
I loved it! Very sad indeed and I'm disappointed with myself as I didn't cry. Maybe I'm too tired or maybe it's because I know that this is just a one-shot
K chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
OMG what a tear jerker... Thank god for the Puffs warning.
Scaehime chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
You just can't do complete and total tragedy, can you? But that's part of why I love your writing so much. Even when they all die, they still get a happily ever after. They keep living and loving.
And even in a tragedy, you still got me laughing at some parts. Yes, parts, plural.
God bless!
Hells book 666 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
I
s.gill17 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Please don't make the Final Battle like this! Don't kill the Pack and Pride! Let it be a happy ending!
DS chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Lovely! Though I sincerely hope that's not how Dangerverse will end!
Fox of Magic chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I managed to hold in my tears until the end, but then I all out bawled. I sat for a few minutes, sobbing, waiting until I was calm enough to write this. Im going to finish crying know. Loved this. T.T

(Death is not goodbye, it's just a time of waiting for your family to come)
OphyBoing chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
"...but is that not true of us all." Awwww :') :'( this fic is so sad and horrible and 'no!' all at once. :'( buy happy at the same time - like harry thinking of his parents for his patronus happy thought :)
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
sad
lilly-loo chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I shed a tear or two when hermione died and remus ran towards her, when ron stayed with her and when draco inferi stabbed danger! Its just too emotional!

Excellent as always:)
Nagasha chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I brought 12 boxes, one for each person.

IT WASN'T ENOUGH.
FantasyFreakLover chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I came so very close to crying...is that really how it's going to end? PLEASE SAY NO! I only just finished Living Without Danger. I love your world, it's amazing!
phoenixphlight chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
I'm crying. That was so sad. Good job.
ironicoptimism chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
please please please tell me this is not how facing danger ends! but it was beautifully written :)