Reviews for First Aid for Dummies
head.chantal chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
I love Carson's thoughts on the situation, your characterisation is brilliant and I found it quite funny especially the where Carson is considering pay back for Schwartz. Maybe you could write another chapter or related story about all the different ways the good old doctor gets his own back on Sheppard's team and his second in command.
Aileil chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
First question: Rip a new what? None of my friends will answer that question so I'm curious. Liked your story a whole ton by the by. It is really a gem!
Shahira chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Bwahaha, what a great story. I was laughing so hard. Exactly what the good doctor ordered.

Thank you for such a funny story.
x Varda x chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Hilarious! :)
Jinxauthor Mel chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
God, I haven't laughed like this in weeks! (And that's saying something as I'm currently perusing the Atlantis 'Humor' section.)

Ronon's 'shoot the dead guy/possible enemy' ...

Carson expecting his staff to handle them ...

Rodney fainting at some point was a given ... although I'm not quite sure just who said what at that point and why it would take a "minute" for Rodney to react, or why after said - apparently silent - "minute" (of more video watching?) it was Sheppard who was accused.

But why would Carson want to kill *Rodney* for the accident? Not like HE was at fault, or was he?

The last thought just rocks! *lol*
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
LOL
Ravenfur chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
I just have to review this story. This is just hilarious. I'm writing this at about 0600 and was told three times to "stop laughing your ass off". Needless to say, this story is definitely one I'm planning on rereading anytime I want a laugh. Great work on this.

-Ravenfur

PS: Favorite part: ...John wrote, “Go through his wallet.”

Absolutely hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing.
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Very nicely done. Such dry humour is worth its weight in gold
17629578269 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
this was great, very i character and oh-my-god really funny :D
Sulien1 chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
*laughing my fool head off* OMG, poor Carson! I can so see LTC Sheppard doing that. It's enough to make anyone resort to pins and vodoo dolls. Thanks for sharing this! Oh, I got here via quenderra's recommendation on the Live Journal community stargateficrec.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
I loved it! Oh course someone got hurt during training to help them if they got hurt!
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
ROFL! No need for crunches today! Wondrously clever! (I'm starting to sound like a television critic...)
S3r3n1ty chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Too funny! LMAO - nice bit of humour that certainly brightened my day, thanks for sharing.
KylaRyan chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
i can actually see that happening on an episode.

KRH
isolated fear chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
Oh...my...gosh. (Trys to breath throught laughter) Hillarious! Loved the part about the written quiz, “Shoot potential enemy to make sure he’s dead.” “Go through his wallet.” Priceless! :) Also loved how well you represented the characters. Good job.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »