Reviews for Miss With No Eyebrows
Red Wings chapter 1 . 2/28
Oh my goodness...

This is the sweetest, most fluffiest piece of family fanfic ever!

You write the characters so well! Even though we don't see much of Tohru's father, we see the kind of person Honda Katsuya is.

Thank you very much for writing this superb one-shot.
Yona0 chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
Adorable! I want more Katsuya! (For inspiration.)
bluecupcakes chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
OH MY GOSH THE FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELS
TheRandomWeirdo chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
That was sooooooooooooooo adorable! I've been looking for a good KyokoxKatsuya fanfic for a really long time and this made me get the feelz!

Yes, I cried enough tears to fill a river when Katsuya died, and I also agree that Yuki's mother should have died instead, but I guess if Tohru's parents didn't die she would never have lived with the Sohmas and helped them. Anyways, ADORABLE STORY!
rebeccaseal chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
I cried! This is so sweet it's making me depressed again!
KawaChou chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Probably a bit late for this but his hair is black, but enough of the technicalities. I was crying whenever I read over their story! Katsuya was so young! And and he had such a high future ahead of him! HE SHOULDN'T HAVE DIED! DDDX
Very cute story! I was laughing the whole time! I was even gonna cry cuz I was realizing that this happiness didn't last forever, and that I wish he seriously didn't die. But yeah, I was verging tears and laughing!
Great job!
Krolshi chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I fucking bawled by eyes out! And why did you have to add the ending? Why not have it be happy? I'm crying right now because of it TT Horrible memories.. -sigh- The fanfiction was perfect nontheless! Absolutely adorable... TT _ TT but for some reason it makes me cry even more.. They're such a happy family.. so happy. so fucking HAPPY! Reading about Katsuya and Kyoko, their relationship is so beautiful it makes me cry.. so much tears! Man I'm being too dramatic.. again nice fanfciton! Thank you so much for writing this! qUq
vasuki8 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Ahhhh that was soo cute :')
And I absolutely loved Katsuya's and Kyoko's relationship. It's such a strong storyline :')
TartKiwiFruit chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I just reread the chapter about Kyoko and Katsuya... SO SAD. TTnTT I totally agree... wonderful parents like Kyoko and Katsuya die young, while demons like Yuki's mother and Kyo's father live on to spread more misery. But hey, that's tragedy. ;_;
kalicious chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
I love this! So adorable!
haechan435 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Aw, it was cute! I too was about to burst into tears when Katsuya died. It's weird, because when I read about Kyoko's death and all, it didn't really bother me. But Katsuya's death was downright SAD.
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Aw! This was so adorable! I couldn't stop grinning when Katsuya got Tohru to say it! I've always loved Katsuya and Kyoko's relationship, it was so cute! Great job!
Shidonii- Amulet Rockprincess chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
{FF is being stupid so I can't log in. DX}

"Thank you."

"It wasn't a compliment."

Don't you just love that? XD

Kyoko's story in the manga was amazing. I love this couple! And I love this fic! I DO wonder what was actually Tohrus first word... hm... maybe it was cat of kitty? XD LMFAO!

Anyway... YOU'RE RIGHT! They were TOO YOUNG! TOO DANG YOUNG! Sigh.

Good job. n.n

Shidonii
Raberba girl chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Aw, so cute that li'l Tohru luffs her kitty! _

Katsuya and Kyoko _are_ a really cute couple, and their deaths were so tragic!

I don't think the fic was really corny at all; it was cute and fluffy in a believable way. :)
lychee loving chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
This was sweet, and happy and funny and so so so feel-good.

And then the last line broke my heart. Why do you do this? :'(

(Still, though, it was an excellent read! Katsuya and Kyoko have such a great dynamic; it's such a shame they had so little screentime. I liked this because it makes up for that lack of screentime. I can totally see this happening in the manga!)