Reviews for Fox Magic
Lethal Lauren chapter 20 . 7/19
please contiune your story. I love it. It's one of the best Naruto Au's out there. pleassseeeeee. I'm begging you.
THIS IS THE BEST STORY EVER PLEASE CONTINUE IT CAN'T END LIKE THIS!
But, but, but... It waaaaas soooooo gooooooood! It just can't end! I mean! Urgh HOW? Life is so cruel... D'X
Please continue this. It's really honestly the best Naruto fanfic I've ever read. I love everything about it. I can never guess what's going to happen, and how you brought naruto and sasuke together? Perfect. The fantasy of magic and demons is amazing and I really want to see where this goes. I want to see naruto and sasuke defeat all their foes and come out stronger. I want to see them learn about each other and fight and make up and do it all over again. I want to see them fall in love, if they aren't already. I've always been a fan of magic and romance, this fic has everything I love in a story all mixed together.
This is... AMAZING! I love it
Awwww~ so cute!
Chemical Cat chapter 20 . 2/4
This is one of the most amazing stories ever! I can't wait until you start writing it again
Pocky Whore chapter 20 . 1/28
Wow. That is literally the only word I can think of right now. This story is amazing and very original. I honestly have loved every word. I won't lie though, I was heavily disappointed to see that this fic is unfinished. I was so sucked into the story and found myself getting sad when I saw there where only a few more chapters. I thought the fic was ending and I was so excited to see what direction you would take everything. I know it has been years since your last update but I wanted to let you know that there are still people like me finding your writing years later and thoroughly enjoying it. If you ever did finish this story, I would worship the ground you walk on! Your writing is amazing and your plot development leaves me speechless. Really, I am jealous of people like you who can come up with ideas like this. I wish I was as creative as you. Anyway, love the story. Update? :)
SilverSauce chapter 7 . 1/10
In the name of the atrocity that is Naruto part 3: version Boruto, I demand that this story be updated!
darklightening chapter 20 . 10/25/2015
I just finished reading your incredible story, spent the whole weekend on it. Needed an escape, was feeling a little down when I started. Your story carried me off into a world of your creation, your design. I'm sorry you lost touch with it, I desperately hope your interest will return, that inspiration will strike you once again soon. I'm mostly happy and grateful that you haven't given up on it :). I really want to read this story through to its end. It's a true masterpiece in my humble opinion. I hope to read your update soon :). Thanks for sharing!
Moonlitbeautyxx chapter 20 . 10/22/2015
I'm very new to your writing and within the past week I've dedicated myself to reading every single one of your stories (except walking dead.. zombies have never been my thing but I may give it a try because your writing is fantastic!). I also read that you don't follow the naruto series anymore (it's finally ended too), but as a new reader and fan I sincerely hope that you will finish this story. I've fallen in love with it just as much as your other ones. So please please come back!

Ashley
MangaCzarina chapter 20 . 10/20/2015
Hi! I suppose I'm just another one on your long list of fans begging for an update. Your story is amazing though, so I will eagerly await any possible news of you rejoining the Naruto fandom.
Dheir chapter 20 . 10/17/2015
holy crap (excuse my language)
you're amazing at writing! the whole time i was reading this, it played out like a gorgeous movie! in fact, it made enough sense that it was taking over my conceptual thought of how the anime went canonically! as if this is the original story! that's some persuasive power there! you are truly influentially amazing!
i look forward to if and whenever you get back to this story, and i hope you were successful in your job hunt tbh :D
Kissme007 chapter 20 . 8/10/2015
Wohooooo! Finally I found another amazing naruto and sasuke fic. It's so well written and plot intensive that I read it in one go without actually realising it. Love how you portrayed sasuke and naruto. I just want to confirm a few things - 1. While coming up with the plot for this story , did you know the real reason behind itachi's defection ? Coz I really like his character and hope for a happy ending for him. 2. It's just a random guess but are you planning on sealing large parts of kyuubi's chakra and make him more like a canon naruto using the foxfire (don't know why, the thought just popped up :p) 2. Lemon! Please write a lemon - your characters are too hot to not a deserve a lemon and I'm sure naruto is inwardly pouting at being denied ;)

Anyway, awesome story and I doubt it's gonna be updated anytime soon though your last authors note was relatively more recent so one can always hope.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/23/2015
aaaa such a good fanfic!
1,745 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »