Reviews for Fox Magic
Wereshark chapter 20 . 4/17
NOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE UPDATE OR GIVE A SUMMARY OF THE END! That'd be amazing! I just really want to know the ending after all this build up!
jupimako chapter 20 . 4/8
Squee! That was such a fantastic story! I hope you do come back to it someday, but wow, what's here is awesome. What a neat idea! Well written and complex to boot. Thank you. :D.
Sungoddess64 chapter 20 . 3/22
I just stumbled across this story and proceeded to devour it; it's amazing! The plot and the twists and the characters, everything about this story just pulls you in and doesn't let go! Please keep going :)
ItachisChocolate284 chapter 20 . 2/8
This story is amazing! Really hope you get the chance to come back to it sometime _
feedmefanfics chapter 20 . 1/8
Please update soon, and don't abandon this. I love this fic, it is the best I have read so far!
I'll be waiting for your update.
and I'll definitely be angry if you are never to update again.
I may have to hunt you down.
I love you and this fic! Don't stop. And stop breaking your poor reader's hearts.
Lobstirrchwan chapter 20 . 12/4/2014
Wow this is a really great fic and it makes me super sad that you had to stop working on it. Hopefully you will be able to finish it. I want to know what happens!
PrincessSwifty chapter 20 . 11/25/2014
This story has had me completely hooked from the moment I started it a couple of days ago. Your characterisations work so well that I can easily see how this would work in the Naruto fandom. This fic is so well-written and the story is well developed, making it a great piece to read. Would love to see more of this fic, but I understand it's hard after 3 years. Still had to say well done on a great story.
msnomnom chapter 20 . 10/28/2014
Freaking-Flipping-Fantastic. Loved the plots. Incredible idea you came up with- Naruto is actually Kyuubi himself. Loved the slow built up relationship between Naru/Sasu. I'm very intrigued. I'm hooked. Definitely one of my favorite Naruto fan-fic. Looking forward to the next update.
-MNN
Bleachigo15 chapter 20 . 10/26/2014
Beautifully written. One of the best & original narusasu and overall fanfics I have ever read. Deliciously hilarious and amazing character development. You inspire me to write. Head over heels in love with this story, and I hope you continue soon!
MurdererofMoonCakes chapter 17 . 10/21/2014
Fu!k you, Tsukuyomi Moon Cake Basta-d
keltieful chapter 20 . 8/9/2014
This is an amazing story. I am in love with every aspect.

The characterization is honestly the best I've seen in a long time. I like that Naruto can be powerful (and smart!) and Sasuke can still hold his own and live up to his 'genius' status. The power balance between the two is finicky to write well and you've done the most excellent job of it.
The plot is actually interesting and I'm not positive I know where everything is going. An impressive feat. Although, the guesses I have and conclusions I've drawn are enough to leave me seriously wanting more.
You're writing itself is great. I'm so tired of works that have atrocious spelling and grammar throughout. You're like a breath of fresh, spring air. I feel indebted to you.

You are obviously a wonderful, highly talented person. I can't wait until I can read the ending. I'm really looking forward to it.
...In case you couldn't tell...
:D
Lunacom chapter 20 . 7/23/2014
Well this is disappointing. I was really getting into it. Did you loose inspiration? I hope one day you come back to this.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/22/2014
this is a totally amazeballs fic, how is it so awesome.
Allison chapter 20 . 7/7/2014
This story is absolute gold, i don't care how long it takes but just please please please don't abandon this story c: i'll be watching for updates (and good luck with all your real life business)
hopes chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
are you dead? cause i hope not. i REALLY like ur writing and would definitely appreciate it if u found the time to finish Fox Magic :) unless ur dead cause thats a pretty good hiatus excuse.
1,725 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »