Reviews for Eternity
pupzpride chapter 8 . 2/2
Thoroughly enjoyed this story. Thank you
Loes-chan chapter 8 . 9/7/2016
i don't know why but I feel like crying haha
moodysavage chapter 8 . 5/1/2016
I loved this story. It is such a beautifully written stories and I just kept crying for the whole darn thing. You have a great way of writing emotions without getting sappy. Everything was just perfect.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/10/2015
I cried it moved me
Noxaura Cille chapter 8 . 9/9/2015
Best story I've read in a while
tanithlipsky chapter 8 . 4/24/2015
This was nice, but I think someone should have smacked Remus for hurting Harry like that.
Yumitsume chapter 8 . 2/22/2015
I really liked this story, and I have to say you are an amazing author. Although, what do you mean when you say the story isn't yours? Are you just reposting it? No matter what it's still a great story. I would love to read a sequel, but even without one I can picture how it could be continued on my own.
vampyalien177 chapter 8 . 12/8/2014
this is by far the most heart felt story i have read. It truly shows the truth of life...
its amazing
Sister of Mayhem chapter 8 . 12/6/2014
Quote: "You can't die. You are destined to be the next protector of the world. Th
MBrock94 chapter 8 . 8/9/2014
While im not a big fan of sentimental/depressing stories, I must say Eternity is simply...a tearful gem.
-MB
Ioli Ophelia chapter 8 . 2/3/2014
damn You, you made me cry
AshleyAnnBaird12 chapter 8 . 10/14/2013
amazing...that all I can say
misherukuro chapter 8 . 8/23/2013
A pleasant little read good job
The Whimsical Ermine chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
So much meaning in 8 little chapters.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/7/2013
stupid gay shit in there... just HAD to shove it in. FACTS: not all male friend are buggering each other up the ass only to call it quits and then go get married and have a kid.

What the fuck...