Reviews for Hogwarts: The Musical
totali trashi chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
loved it!
Kimmeth chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Hohoho! I think I may have reviewied this anonymously before...if so, two for the price of one!Because it is so fantabulous. Neville Belly dancing...now there's a sight you don't see everyday.
ladynightsky chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Lmao, highlarious.

:)Bee
Atrum.Decor chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Woot, woot! Lmfao. By far the best music/fic I've ever read. Hilarious too.
dennisud chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
That was ... Halarious... wierd... Flumuxing... and overall could have been done by a Modern troupe of Monty Python!

All tha's missing is the Red Dwarf landing in the lake and Lister looking for more nookie!

dennisud
Myew-chan chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
O_O That was weird...I love it! The pairings are really weird too! I especially like the part where Harry's flying around on his broom singing about being "Harry the 8th"...oh, and the Snape/Hermione part was interesting...
Shania Nowhere chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Thank you all for reading it! In response to some of the questions, here goes. Well, if you'd noticed, Snape got conked on the head by a book and when he saw Hermione, he said "Lily" instead. Obviously he was under the impression that she was Lily at first but the whole singing thing took him over and well...look at everyone else, they were out of their minds too! And Draco...? What was he up to? *shifty eyes* I would have gone on with the ridiculousness but it was getting too much for me. XD Maybe I'll write some songfics in the future when I have a better understanding of all the characters. Until then...*hums to herself*
MssrBlaze chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
HeHe. That was very humerous. Kudos...;)
LaBaronessa chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
*almost falls out of chair laughing* Oh my word... that was... increadibly amusing... XDD *giggle-snigger*
cricketsong chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Well as Simon might say on American Idol-but I mean it a bit differently than he does- Is that all you've got?
Phoenix's Feather chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
hi!

ths is a really good story. i loved the singing especially Dumbledore. Question though, Snape, the photot was of lily, am i right? i just wanted to know cause i wondered then why you got him snogging Hermione. but its your story, and i loved it anyway.

keep writing your good!