Reviews for Shadows
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
I like how she's still being a good sister, even when he's in his lunatic stage. Even when he's partly-demented and driven out of his mind, she's there. :)
Temari3 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Okay this isnt really a GaaraXTemari... This is more of a sibling story...
Kitsune1978 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Sand Siblings are pretty twisted, this is what they are. Anybody would be twisted if they had to endure such a pain. Gaara suffered so much in comparison to other Jinchuurikis. Yes, Naruto, Yugito and Killer Bee were despised as well, but none of them was betrayed by the only person they loved and none of them had to defend against assassination attempts commanded by their own family. I liked your fic because it showed the things going under the calm surface, things the anime has never portrayed, and I don't think Shukaku would be so accepting and understanding after change in Gaara's mind. Good job.
capricious insanity chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
please do more
Karichi chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
aw that was sad and sweet but me got one question for you, was this when they were little or regular age like on the show either way its still sweet it would be better if they were older anyways adds to faves~nya~0- *tears*
Riko Ai Kumagai chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
This story was beautifully written, and all too short for me. I can see exactly where this is all coming from in a strange way.

Even at the beginning, this story made me nervous while I was reading it because I could picture everything so well.

You did very well on this story!
soyandwindows chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Yay, that was so cute! _

Great story.
RecRewind chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Hie, here I am! _ Ok, this is great in the whole and opening and ending sentences are perfect... it's totally flawless, I do believe! my favourite of you insofar (but I still have to finish reading!) Gaara smiling... meaning he went over so much, at least for the sake of Suna inhabitants peace... wah!
TearCat chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Gaara smiles? O.o Well it was very good, but slightly confusing, but that's probably just cause I'm stupid_ It was nice! _
destroying tokyo chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Nice fic.
Seasons'of'Obsession chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
that was great!
Raserei Hojo chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Wai! Another excellent story. I expect nothing less from you these days. You keep getting better and better! I usually say 'wonderful job' at the end of my reviews, but this one deserves the following: Excellent job!