Reviews for Without Verdict
Villanelle EVE chapter 3 . 8/20/2008
You are brilliant. I LOVE how you compared her rebirth to his own, how he was born monstrous because he was born in fire, and she heavenly in God's rain... that was so LOVELY.
Villanelle EVE chapter 2 . 8/20/2008
Oh this gave me chills. XD

Very few can write a good story in which Evey has well... one too many drinks. You did so well!

yay more chapters!
corcrafields chapter 7 . 9/26/2006
There is but one word for this beautiful collection, and that is: real.

I really, really find it difficult to believe you did not temporarily put on some sort of hypno-helmet and steal this straight out of V and Evey's heads. Which means you are a really, really incredible writer.

This fic is one of the most gorgeous things I've ever read. It's honest. It's painful. There are no trimmed corners or softened landings. You tell it like it is - not angsty, not cheery, just how it is; and, as V himself might have said, there is real beauty in truth. I hope you get more mad impulses soon...
theshadowcat chapter 7 . 9/1/2006
Very nice. First thing in the morning, drabbles like this I can handle.
JeSymphony chapter 6 . 8/15/2006
Me being the lazy arse that I am, only bothered to review the last chapter instead of individually reviewing chapters, which is really what I should be doing.

But anyway.

I enjoy your handfuls of writing impulses. We should have more handfuls of writing impulses, they're delightful to read. I also enjoyed how you portrayed V and Evey, I especially liked the first bit of this chapter.

So I'll be sticking around, so... Update soon!
megumisakura chapter 6 . 7/7/2006

good chapter!
megumisakura chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
good beginning!

update soon.

and also you are not the only one who thinks that v and evey pairing are awsome,i also think the same,in fact they are my faborite couple,it's that kind of love that will never die.

update soon.
minoko-chan chapter 5 . 5/20/2006
this chapt is strangely sad in a way i can't explain. but i enjoyed it; update please!
theshadowcat chapter 5 . 5/20/2006
Very nice. More soon please.
theshadowcat chapter 4 . 5/7/2006
Very nice. More soon please.
Cassey chapter 3 . 4/24/2006
Strong and addictive, like a dark espresso. More!