Reviews for The Weaver
Mader Levap chapter 5 . 4/16/2018
I thought 'It will be worse than them just cut in pieces, right'. I was not disappointed.
Dragonjek chapter 1 . 2/23/2017
Is... is Shinji supposed to be Weaver the Genocide? Is that what I'm supposed to take from this?
Yoholic chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
Very hard to follow but this chapter explained away many things. So in essence really weird but good.
NapalmInTheRain chapter 10 . 8/2/2012
I hope you finish chapter thirty-seven. Then again , thirty-six was published 5 years ago ,chances of this happening are sadly slim.
Weapon-VII chapter 10 . 10/21/2010
Good stuff. Now during the time when Weaver-Shinji cut away from human kind, is that when he appears in your other stories such as Beneath? Or does it happen after this chapter? Also since he can be "human" again, does that mean he will lose his Weaver abilities? And is Rei God to ALL of your stories/worlds? Or just to this one?

Ugh sorry, this sounds more like me rattling off questions rather than a proper review.

Hope you keep up the good work! Now I am off to review/question Beneath.
Sash'Rahaal chapter 10 . 3/26/2009
Holy hell, but this is intense. Decided to read its entirety, or at least its current entirety, before reviewing, and I have to say that I desperately hope you come back to this someday.
I Burn Water chapter 10 . 5/6/2008
wierd and cool, thats all I gotta say.
dragonblack chapter 10 . 3/3/2008
Fucking Awesome. I'm just sorry the rest of this site doesn't have the Rei Damn taste to see it. Great story, look forward to the conclusion.
dragonblack chapter 3 . 3/3/2008
I don't understand post humanism myself (positivist here), but the story is well written and compelling, so it must have something going for it.

Also, I am sick and twisted. I know this, because i find the image of shinji getting tossed by the weaver to be hilarious.
Net Sphere Engineer chapter 10 . 3/1/2007
Wow, just wow.
LastStandofAchilles chapter 10 . 2/20/2007
Whoa.

This is an awesome story, even if I don't understand half of what is going on...but this chapter went a long way into explaining all of this.
Himonky chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
You reposted the new chapter as 10. What happened to the original?

Strikingly good chapter. While the beginning felt like you were just cutting and running from other chapters (your author's note made me feel like you were cutting this short), in the end it felt right. Looking back on the actions, instead of actually writing chapters on them, worked out rather well.

Shinji's fusing with the angel and subsequent killing spree was invigorating. You've actually shown him as a somewhat all knowing character, but in an entirely good way, while keeping him in character (a little off sometimes). Only the best authors can pull something like that off.

I still find myself wondering if some of the events of this chapter might not have been told better from a current perspective, but it stands well as it is. This is a true testament to Eva horror. I look forward to the next, and apparently final, chapter.
WriteShop chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Interesting fic.

lots of diffrent alternate realities, all mixed together with a little Lovecraft.

I want to see more - keep it up!
nick2951 chapter 10 . 10/31/2006
Sorry for the late review; this fic is getting really wacked out but that whats making it so good. I am glad you updated and am looking forward to the next as well as an update to your other fic.
Fresh C chapter 10 . 10/24/2006
For a moment, just a moment, I was begining to doubt you. I almost lost interest. But after that chapter I can't even pretend like this isn't good. The whole "Second" section was amazing. The way you effortly mannaged to put us into Shinji's mind in those two dramatic situations.

You just earned major cool points.

Keep at it.