Reviews for Denny
macs ace chapter 7 . 5/9/2007
I love this fic so far, its a shame that there aren't more izzie/denny fics because they are great together, please continue writing this fic as I think it will continue to be brilliant.
strange oblivion chapter 7 . 2/24/2007
Oh please update!
court99274 chapter 7 . 11/12/2006
please update more!
CL chapter 6 . 10/14/2006
please update! i love this story and really want more!
kate chapter 6 . 9/27/2006
I really like this story. Please update!
BlaBlah333 chapter 6 . 9/25/2006
love it sofar :0)
annie chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
please update!
The-Duchess-Of-Kinney chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Jenn11 chapter 5 . 5/3/2006
You've captured both Izzie and Denny very well. Both seem to be in character. Love their interaction, and reactions to each other. For example:

"She told herself to stop this, and treat him like her patient's son, but then a smile crept up the corners of his lips as he said, “Well, hello.”"

Aw! Perfect!

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Eternal Dragon101 chapter 5 . 5/1/2006
Good story. There aren't a lot of Denny stories yet so I'm glad that this one is up. Keep up the good work and update soon!

Flames Out

songsofthestars chapter 5 . 5/1/2006
I loved it, especially the end! I love how she just wants to help him in any way she can, very sweet.
FreeingAlys chapter 5 . 4/26/2006
Another great chapter! I'm loving this story, keep it up!
FreeingAlys chapter 4 . 4/24/2006
Awesome story! I'm lovign it so far, I love Denny and Izzie, they are such a great ship! Update this soon, I can't wait to read more.
matt chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
hey - really like this fic, you do a great job of capturing Izzie and Denny, and I really really want you to continue with it. I think it is a great idea and really lets those of us who want issie and denny together to play with that. keep going please
songsofthestars chapter 4 . 4/19/2006
I lovelovelove it! I really like how you manage to be so descriptive, but keep the story moving at a good pace. Denny and Izzie are characterized perfectly, and the developing romance already has me super excited to see what happens next!