Reviews for Put on Your Dancing Shoes
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Brilliant! I really enjoyed it! Absolutely perfect!
Moonbebe chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Another great story with a lot of powerful emotions. Jordan and Pollack were great together and the way you wrote them breaking up was so heartbreaking. I felt equally bad for the both of them. As much as I love them together, I can understand the reasoning behind them going their separate ways.

So now Jordan comes full circle... back around to Woody. I like the fact that it's been 2 1/2 years. It will make it almost like a fresh start for the both of them - which I imagine is probably the best thing. You can tell Jordan's grown and changed - let's hope the same has happened for Woody!

As always - lovely story!
Vero chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
OH GOD!

I need MORE!

Awesome story, LOVED the ending! :)
cavanaugh-girl chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Great! I really liked it, I love the way you write Pollack. See he's not such a bad guy lol. Anyway always good to read something of yours ;]
Night Seraph chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
The whole series is so awesome, and I think you're the only person EVER to have both captured the defamed JD so perfectly AND made us haters love him. Great job, looking for more!
sharebear chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Yes, another installment please. I'm sitting there wanting to hate Pollack so bad, and you just wouldn't let me. lol. Wonderful as usual
pryrmtns chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
wo... did our 2 children decide to grow up? It definitely appears Jordan did. But I think Pollack was a bit unfair with the all or nothing ultimatium...
Ayjah chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
oh I like the way you returned to their dance :)
2kool4skool chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Farm boy's back. I'm sorry, but I loved it. You've even allowed me to like Pollack. Granted your Pollack is nicer than the one on the show. You did great with this. Is there a fifth installment? I would love there to be. Thanks for another great read.