Reviews for Of Cleaning and Mistletoes
So what is a mistletoe
InsANiTyIsAlLTHatiSleFt chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
i love it! so cute!
blalala chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Haha. Mikan's naivety so adorable but at the same time frustrated :)
Thanks for writing another fluffy adorable N/M fic :)
Can't wait to read more.
Noly Hotoke chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
This is so sweet. Unique way to explain something is to actually show it. XD oh my, Natsume is definitely heartwarming. Iloveit!

-N.H.-
apastron chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
This was a nice break from the angst-y stories I've been reading for the past weeks. It was light, not too fluffy - nevertheless, it was cute. Perhaps this is one of the only Canon fics I've read nowadays.

As for the characters...well, Natsume was alright, but Mary Sue-ish Mikan isn't so appealing anymore. Given that this is one of the earliest stories, however, I might let you off for that.

Regarding the execution, I think it was wonderful - you had a simple narration, but it was striking and was conducive to the flow of the story. Kudos for that!

Thank you for the good read.
Love.S.E chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
that was sooooo... funny! I liked it!
GoldenFoxGirl chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Haha nice. Poor dumb Mikan XD
801fujotaku chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
mikan u baka
July Passion chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
That was..so cute!8D.

Maybe another chapter please?
gakuenalicefan chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Such a cute story! I don't have a lot of time, so I'm just gonna finish of with this. That is SO much like Natsume and Mikan that it's scary! It would've been great to see it in the anime (really reaching for the stars, maybe in the 2nd season?)!

...so cute

dragonflyer30 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Awwwww that was cute !
Sierra chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
It was good :D awesome :D although I do think Natsume was a bit OOC when he said the "do you really want to know" part. ."
Logical Fallacy chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
its so nice!

I loved it.

If you could guess, I'm even louder than Mikan.
shainingu etowa-ru chapter 1 . 11/15/2009