Reviews for What if I'm not the Slayer?
ClaraJean chapter 10 . 10/17/2012
Wow, this is really good! I am loving this story and I would love to know how things go with Spike, I laughed when Spike lost his cool and Buffy had him reduced to "sputtering" and wondering what went wrong. Hope some day it will be completed.
TheSwannsSparrow chapter 10 . 7/20/2009
I like this so far. I hope to read more soon.
Rabidreject chapter 10 . 7/15/2009
Interesting. More please!
Howard Russell chapter 10 . 7/15/2009
Glad you came back to this.

Nice that Buffy and Willow are still so close, despite her not being the slayer. Shows that their friendship goes beyond simple hero-worship. Is Buffy's new power magic? As in, can she do magic now? That would give the two girls something else to bond over. Season three's "Gingerbread" showed that Willow had a coven outside of the Scooby Gang. Maybe she and Buffy could start it now.
All4Spike chapter 9 . 12/27/2008
What a fascinating concept. I don't think I've read any other fics with Buffy losing her powers after the Master killed her, and certainly no others where she became a guardian instead. I'll be fascinated to see where you go with this but I see it's been over a year since you updated. Please tell me you haven't abandoned this story?
Howard Russell chapter 8 . 6/25/2007
Okay, *she* was unexpected! It explains much, too.
zigpal chapter 6 . 6/25/2007
I just came across this story, and it is a great new story dealing with Buffy. I can't wait to see what Buffy decides.
Howard Russell chapter 7 . 3/14/2007
I'm glad you came back to this. I was afraid you'd abandoned it in favor of Spuffy. So glad you're back.

Thanks for bringing Xan and Wil back into this.
Louvil chapter 6 . 10/23/2006
Always interesting to get a story about Buffy stripped of her powers.

What is she without them? Just an ordinary girl,right? Nothing bad about that...Unless she thinks she's useless in the fight now? I'm sensing some bitterness about her former status here.

Don't realize what you had before losing it is the right sentence.

So curse or gift? Loss or gain? Can Buffy join Xander and Cordy on the "we're normal people" train wagon without regret and help nonetheless? Or will she long for (lost) power like Willow? Are people so much better or worthy bc they have super-powers? I don't think so (on the contrary,but it's just me!),but Buffy ?...I'm curious to read what you have in store for her next.

Anyway,good job! More?
CelesteAvonne chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Ooh! Excellent beginning with an intriguing hook. So very Buffy.
Howard Russell chapter 6 . 10/10/2006
And things keep getting weirder!

I still miss Xander and Willow. Where are they during all this?
Rokeby chapter 6 . 9/5/2006
Love this:)
Howard Russell chapter 5 . 6/30/2006
You covered her understandable anger well. And you explained the reasoning behind the guardians' actions. After all, the First did first show up after this death.

Where are Willow and Xander during all this? Is Buffy returning to being the shallow queen she once was? I hope not.
kid chapter 4 . 6/9/2006
continue continue continue! I love this story! plz update sooner!
Louvil chapter 4 . 6/8/2006
Nice job.

I hope you're going to keep Buffy more interesting that way.