Reviews for Is It Worth It?
SOMEONE chapter 12 . 5/19/2011
wow, the thought of no more Phantom ghost fighting depresses me...
Crystalzap chapter 12 . 3/15/2011
not really what I expected... but meh
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 12 . 8/1/2009
Great story. He could still see Wulf & Clockwork. Wulf can open portals with his claws from the ghost zone and the real world. Clockwork can make his own portals. I doubt that will be the last he'll see of his enemies. All they have to do is find a portal door after all. The box ghost probably has his own portal.
starr1095 chapter 12 . 2/11/2009
aw that ending was sweet i loved it and i hope you continue with a seqeul PLEASE?
x.Dani's Parade of Donuts.x chapter 3 . 5/2/2007
Aww happy happy
x.Dani's Parade of Donuts.x chapter 2 . 5/2/2007
this story is getting really interesting... must... get... to... chapter.. number... three
x.Dani's Parade of Donuts.x chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
OMG WOW SOUNDS REAL INTERESING

is jack dead? poor danny, he's hurt :(
Nicktendo Squad chapter 12 . 4/9/2007
OMG THAT WAS A WICKED STORY! YAY WULF CAN TALK ENGLISH! AND LOVE THE DXS! GREAT STORY!

Nicktoons Squad
Megan chapter 12 . 12/11/2006
This story was great, up until the end where you made them stop fighting ghosts. If you ask me, that part didn't really make sense. Even though you had Jack explain why they were giving up ghost hunting, it still didn't make much sense. Now what is Danny going to do with his ghost half? Somehow get rid of it, keep it, & tell his parents, or something else? So bootom line, I was just wondering if you're going to do a sequal, or are working on a sequal? If so you cam email me at
TheGhostHybrid chapter 12 . 8/23/2006
WOW! I can't believe his parents were serious! Wow! The beginning of the story confused me a bit, but later chapters cleared it up for me. All I have to say is...this is an amazing story! Danny gets so many cool powers, and I'm glad he learned to control them! Vlad sux _ All in all, this is an excellent story. Kudos! BTW, if you want, you can check out my stories as well. They are not done yet, but if you want, you can give me some ideas! Bye!
xBlackbirdx chapter 12 . 7/21/2006
Yay! Good story! Another Sam one!
xBlackbirdx chapter 11 . 7/21/2006
This one was long and good, and one more chapter!
xBlackbirdx chapter 10 . 7/21/2006
10 MINUTES! NO! GOOD STORYS!
xBlackbirdx chapter 9 . 7/21/2006
Is this a lie? I smell a naughty boy! I smell food! Im hungry!
xBlackbirdx chapter 8 . 7/21/2006
He will wake his father up! Ah well! 4 more chaps!