Reviews for Courage
danielpaul chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Cool story! Big time twist at the end. Thanks for writing this one.
MrSwaggafied chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
It's a really good story! the twist makes it even more interesting! Keep up the good work! XD
TheManWhoCan chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Little does she know a Kage Bushin's memories transfer back to the user.

(insert maniacal laughter here)

And... wow... If she had killed him... that would be OOC... but.. I almost want to know what would have happened if she had.

Write another chapter on what would have happened had he died there and then plz!
lil-c-girl2218 chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Gahh, what a twist. Dang, no wonder Hinata was so bold, but I thought that once the clones dissapear, Naruto would learn from their experiences or somthing. Great story though! If only it was the real Naruto
braindamage730 chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
nice
GreatRingmaster chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Aw!

I wish that Kage Bunshins did work this way, just so this story could be canon.
frank13543 chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Surely the new development with these just means that Naruto now knows, and Hinata doesn't know that. I can already imagine him stopping dead as the knowledge from the clone arrives... no chance of a lovely fluffy sequel? It'd be nice.

Thanks for this, I really enjoyed it.

Orbrey
Chidori vs Rasengan chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
i like this one here. this naru/hinafic is unique unlike the others. i'll give you that. also i'll give you a thumb up for writing this, cuz this is going on my favourites.
Wolff chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
I am totally speechless, bloody brilliant idea! I was completely caught off gaurd by the twist. I must say, one of the best Hinata/Naruto stories I have read! Keep up the awesome work, love!
Victory MS chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
hah, i like your story, very nice. Oh, and the little shadow clone at the end kinda threw me off, but i read it again and it made sense. haha, good job.
Mystic4 Gohan chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
WOW just WOW I was not expecting that. This was by far one of the best things i've read in the Naruto secton. I'm putting you on Author alert right now cuz I know that you will continue this little train of thought you've got going here. Possibly after the three years of Naruto training Hinata will have enough confidence to tell the real Naruto, but I know that you will continue this somehow because it is impossible to end something that sad and yet happy at the same time. So whenever you update this little arc I will definately read it hopefully its very soon. Please make it soon lol.
dittogrrl chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
I love this story. You capture Hinata's shyness and Naruto's suprise perfectly.
Perverted ninja chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
I loved this story and the plot twist was a sweet ending
akai ladycuteluck chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Aww man... And I thought that it was really Naruto. Anyway, this was very beautiful! I love it! _
ragnaros chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Hinata was walking through the park one day as she saw Naruto, the object of her affection (or obsession as the case may be) and her breath caught as she turned beat red.

‘Naruto-kun, today I will tell you how I really feel about you.’

Mustering up all her courage, Hinata walked over to where Naruto was as she began her confession.

“Naruto-kun, I h-h-have s-s-something to t-t-tell y-y-you.”

“And what would that bee Hinata-chan.”

“Well, y-y-y-you see, all of these y-y-y-years since the academy, I h-have admired you, and y-y-you s-s-see. I…um..w-w-well.”

“What is it Hinata.”

“I l-l-love you N-N-Naruto-kun.”

“….. Oh Hinata, I am so sorry, I never knew that you felt that way about me, but now that you have told me, I realize that all of those years obsessing over Sakura was a lie, I love you too Hinata, you have always been there for me all those years when you were hiding in the shadows and barely ever said a word to me all of those lonely childhood years you say you loved me during. I love you so much Hinata-chan.”

“You love me too! Oh my , I am so happy that my stuttering has magically disappeared forever, I love you Naruto-kun.”

“I love you too, let’s go get some ramen.”

And so, Naruto and Hinata walk into the sunset, ignoring the fact that he was a clanless demon vessel and she is the heir to a tradition-obsessed clan that would never let her go out with Naruto. None of those things occur because true love conquers everything and everything must end happily for the pair.

...i just noticd almost all naruhona stories are the fangirls.