Reviews for Words Fail Me
1. Tears
2. So glad Hermione isn't in it as I can no longer separate Emma Watson from that character. :(
3. Ron! Percy! My babies. *heart eyes*
Yay for understanding Portuguese!
artilyon-rand chapter 14 . 4/3
twins lol
artilyon-rand chapter 12 . 4/3
holy crap that was intenseee
artilyon-rand chapter 11 . 4/3
oh Harry :D
artilyon-rand chapter 10 . 4/3
poor ron and jess
artilyon-rand chapter 9 . 4/3
artilyon-rand chapter 7 . 4/3
...u-u
artilyon-rand chapter 6 . 4/3
this was...wow..I passed for a similar situation with my dad...it did'nt end well.. but it beautiful how you show how unyielding this family is
artilyon-rand chapter 5 . 4/3
relationships of beautiful relationships Thank u so much for alll of this :D the way you put Ron/Hermione priceless , / and nope im not mad at Percy i like the way he is :)
artilyon-rand chapter 3 . 4/2
Beautiful..i lve Friendship
artilyon-rand chapter 2 . 4/2
damn right
lilyjen09 chapter 2 . 3/12
Okay, I like this story. I like the signing and relationship between Hrry and ron, but one thing that really annoyed me was when Jess felt Ron's face. Blind people don't actually do me, I know-I've been blind since birth. Other than that, I like this story.
FreeWinky chapter 1 . 3/10
I have read this Mute!Ron universe before too and recently I had the urge to read it again. I love the way you have written the whole universe. Yes, I have read all the stories of this universe.
I do have one issue though. There are quite a lot of grammar and canon errors in the stories. They kinda take away from the essence of the story. I know it's been quite a whole having written this universe. I'd be willing to help you with this, if you like.
Tandy Sandman chapter 20 . 11/30/2014
Stayed up whole night reading this... Thank you for sharing such a great story. Can't wait to read the rest!