Reviews for Missives in Pink
paracuties chapter 2 . 6/11
Oh my God this is the sweetest thing ever, and it's not corny, either. I love it. The ending is perfect, and *wow* I'm impressed with your ability to write. I love NejiTen, and you portray their relationship so well! Great job!
PotatoLizard chapter 2 . 5/18
That freaking letter is the best thing that I've ever read in my entire life XD Thank you for showing me the youthful wisdom of Lee and Gai! Also for the fic, of course
Salome Maranya chapter 2 . 5/10
Aw, confessions Team Gai style~
Aceisawesome chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
Tentai chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
Yes. You are now one of my favorite writers. This story had the butterfies in my stomach doing sommersaults and i still can't wipe this grin off my face. Love your writing!
Tamara-chan chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
Wow. This story was one of the best fics I've read in a while. Your style of writing is very sophisticated and well-rounded. Good job and keep writing!
Yesterday's Secrets chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
Hi again lol. Of all the stories you'd written, this one hits the first spot in my list so far. It had me cackling (and omg, I don't cackle over stories until now) through the night XD Although I was momentarily lost in their smart-ass retorts lol. And oh I just love their banters and so sweet moments! I especially like what you did on the last part ;) you totally got me there lol. I hope I'd see more stories like this in the Naruto fandom. Keep on writing!

Yesterday's Secrets
silverstargazer chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
This fic... hadme laughing like a maniac at 12:38 am... and it's kinda hard to controll the urge to burst out laughing when everyone in the household is already asleep.

I loved the humor. I loved the plot. I love the writing style. All in all, I love this fanfic!
random-k chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
"And now, he's littering the road with dangerous concrete blocks that bear your name," Neji snapped.
oh Neji your to literal. hilarious tho
bright-rebellious chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
It was lovely, and extremely well-written, I loved it. :)

Good luck,

Ukulala chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
Bwah... dat was awesome. Never would have guessed Neji could actually posses human emo capabilities...:3

Thank you!
GaaHinaLover chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
I LOVED the ending! suuuuuuuuuuuupr cute!
TheYellowArtist chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
When I saw the love letter was signed by Boy George... I LITERALLY DIED OF LAUGHTER. IT WAS SO PERFECT.
Balenciaga chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
This is definitely one of the best NejiTen out here. I find Team Gai all in character (even with just the passing of Ino and Sakura's name for the sake of comparing them to Tenten's beauty).

Neji's so rational and I'm glad he just lost it for a tiny bit (and not like in the other fics where he totally lost it by the end). Tenten's not mopey and Lee and Gai's plan are not that stupid!

And the letter plus Neji's reaction/opinion. Hilarious! The eyes that could arrogantly flaunt when you're asleep, would not rest except when he's sleeping, the hair etc etc - wth, I love everything about the letter! :))

I find myself smiling until the end of the fic (with some laughter along the way). And Neji surprised me also at the end. Not overly sugar coated that makes you sick. And I like that :)
tsukuyomi.sakurachi chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
awwwwwwww so fluffy and sweet! _