Reviews for Missives in Pink
Yumi Ayumu chapter 2 . 4/9
oh gosh I love your way of writing and the story was so good it gave me butterflies in my stomach
Nairil chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
Interesting idea and crazy situation! I enjoyed reading very much! Thanks for sweet and entertaining fiction!
Kaede Kayano chapter 2 . 5/14/2016
So fluffy! Loveee
paracuties chapter 2 . 6/11/2015
Oh my God this is the sweetest thing ever, and it's not corny, either. I love it. The ending is perfect, and *wow* I'm impressed with your ability to write. I love NejiTen, and you portray their relationship so well! Great job!
PotatoLizard chapter 2 . 5/18/2015
That freaking letter is the best thing that I've ever read in my entire life XD Thank you for showing me the youthful wisdom of Lee and Gai! Also for the fic, of course
Salome Maranya chapter 2 . 5/10/2015
Aw, confessions Team Gai style~
Aceisawesome chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD THAT WAS SO CUUUUUUTEEEEE! X333333333
Tentai chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
Yes. You are now one of my favorite writers. This story had the butterfies in my stomach doing sommersaults and i still can't wipe this grin off my face. Love your writing!
Tamara-chan chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
Wow. This story was one of the best fics I've read in a while. Your style of writing is very sophisticated and well-rounded. Good job and keep writing!
Yesterday's Secrets chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
Hi again lol. Of all the stories you'd written, this one hits the first spot in my list so far. It had me cackling (and omg, I don't cackle over stories until now) through the night XD Although I was momentarily lost in their smart-ass retorts lol. And oh I just love their banters and so sweet moments! I especially like what you did on the last part ;) you totally got me there lol. I hope I'd see more stories like this in the Naruto fandom. Keep on writing!

Cheers,
Yesterday's Secrets
silverstargazer chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
This fic... hadme laughing like a maniac at 12:38 am... and it's kinda hard to controll the urge to burst out laughing when everyone in the household is already asleep.

I loved the humor. I loved the plot. I love the writing style. All in all, I love this fanfic!
random-k chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
"And now, he's littering the road with dangerous concrete blocks that bear your name," Neji snapped.
oh Neji your to literal. hilarious tho
bright-rebellious chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
It was lovely, and extremely well-written, I loved it. :)

Good luck,

BR.
Ukulala chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
Bwah... dat was awesome. Never would have guessed Neji could actually posses human emo capabilities...:3

Thank you!
GaaHinaLover chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
I LOVED the ending! suuuuuuuuuuuupr cute!