Reviews for Rage: The Thunder Rolls
KellethMetheus chapter 6 . 3/15/2011
I remember reading this years ago. It was one to the stories that inspired me to begin writing. Thanks for taking me down memory lane.

Kelli
UberPest chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
This is still one of my favorites, along with "Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain".
Linwe Elendil chapter 6 . 6/8/2007
I LOVE this! I'm on my way to read the sequel! This is most certainly going in my favorites... :-D
Kaleeena chapter 6 . 5/31/2007
All I can say is WOW! This was really well written! :) :)
Danielle Anderson chapter 6 . 12/6/2006
Aw, that was really sweet. I haven't been into this fandom in years but it's nice to read a good Meg/Ben fic :).
CanonAntithesis chapter 6 . 5/9/2006
This is my favorite chapter. I love how you end it.

"She raised her eyes and a stillness went through her body. For one instant there was nothing hidden, nothing concealed. For the first time since they'd been on the train, she saw the real Fraser.

"No one should steal another person's dignity."

Then it was gone, and so was he."

The dignity line really gets to me.

You know I know there is a part two and I can hardly wait to read it. I'm still hoping beyond hope that there will be a part three.

If you're interested (and even if you're not), I have what I think is a great idea for a story - like you never heard that one before.

Read and review you soon.
CanonAntithesis chapter 5 . 5/8/2006
A lot happening in a very short chapter. Is this Glen creep really that blatant of a liar or is he some nut who actually forgot what he did?

Love the whole Meg in the bathroom scene. Makes sense that a woman as strong and independent as she would actually hate herself more than she hates the Glen.

Keep 'em coming.
CanonAntithesis chapter 4 . 5/8/2006
Oh, thank you so much for posting this story. Where do I start, let me just say again that it is one of my favorite, if not my all-time favorite, DS story. In this chapter, I love how you didn't take the easy plot, ie, having it being a full blown rape. For a character like Thatcher, losing that control and becoming a victim is just as horrible, even without the sexual assault.

Can't wait for the next one.
britduck21 chapter 4 . 5/8/2006
I love this story. I must have read it so many times already, but somehow the power and emotion are never dulled. You have all the characters spot on and I love to see Ben react on his feelings for once, instead of falling back on duty and honour. Looking forward to the next chapters!
nedfan chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Hey, great to see a new fic. But while reading I got the idea I've read this particular story before.

Reading on I was certain. Squidge Due South Fiction Archive?

I read this story a while ago, and I really liked it. I won't give away anything, but let me tell you: I'll read this story again (and again, and again...)

Cool!