Reviews for Nothing But Ashes Remain
MsTaeddy chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
Wow .. no update for 3.5 years! Kay, that's long ago.

Why? Such a great story shouldn't disappear into the dark corners of , finish it! Please!

I love Ember, one of my fave villains, and her POV is quite interesting :)

MsTaeddy
Kirstyn.T chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Wo shakugan no shana all the way!

ah. Yes. Do one about. Um. Shana :) haha. About. Whatshisface. uhh... um. um. um. um. PHANTOM PLANET HERE I COME! I wish. Um. Um. Um. Umm utter are ttore mert. Um. Far out. Uh. .umm. um. um. What's his name... or hers... damn. Urgh. uh... thingy... Bertrand :D Haha. No. um. That's not who I was thinking of.

Well nice fanfic :) I haven't read it in years. Maybe I should read it while it's open on my screen... Oh. My. God. Why is it signed? NO!

Best thing ever.
Tempest86 chapter 2 . 11/19/2006
Very nice, but I see an error with your story. Tucker, after watching Danny battle Klemper, was listening to Ember's music. If Ember was still in the Ghost Zone, her music couldn't have been played. Still, you did a good job on the chapter. And I agree with DannysGhostWriter about Ember kind of liking Danny but not wanting to admit it. Nice job.
Kitsubasa chapter 2 . 8/4/2006
It's a shiny story... I like it. Please continue!
DannyPhantomAndFoodLover chapter 2 . 6/30/2006
MELANIE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Firefly4000 chapter 2 . 6/15/2006
awesome job please continue with this awesome story
Kirstyn.T chapter 2 . 5/14/2006
great story, love it! well, gotta go, mum might hear me, Love Kirst...
livinglife chapter 2 . 5/12/2006
I love first person stories! I think that this is a really good beginning and you should continue with this story.
Jiece18 chapter 2 . 5/8/2006
Nice!
L'ange-Sans-Ailes chapter 2 . 5/8/2006
fantastic chapter, please update soon.
L'ange-Sans-Ailes chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
this is a really good story, you should definately do others.
Erratta chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Wow! Good story of her death. I've actually been toying with writing the death stories of the ghosts, but I'm glad you beat me to it, because you're doing a better job already! Definitely definitely continue with these.

Esme
Satellites on Parade chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Wow! You should continue it to when she meets Danny. Maybe she'll kind of like him, but won't want to admit it. Or maybe in the Ghost Zone she can met George or something, I dunno. But continue!