Reviews for Urbs: Qwa'Ha'Xahn
Evilclone chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Nice would be interested in seeing more
Allen Pitt chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
If you really want to creep out the scoobs & new slayers-have Illyria make a phone call to the Burkles & while doing it "imitate Fred" -or pretend to be Fred if the Burkles show up-that can be very creepy...

* also to realize that she has enough of Fred's memories to be able to pull it off.

* Hm, she also knows about Connor, and almost nobody left alive does - imagine the surprise finding out there'sa "human" who's as strong as a slayer has vampire senses & durability etc etc-and his mom was Darla... that would freak out Giles a lot...
Luc Star chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Hey, nice one.

I have to admit, I love the character of Illyria. It’s too bad that Angel the Series ended before they had a chance to really explore her character. Though, I am purchasing the Angel comics that have come out since then to keep up with what’s happening with the Fang-gang.

Anyways, loved this chapter. It was absolutely wonderful. Stacy (new character) definitely got what she deserved. Though, if I had written this chapter, I would’ve had Illyria knock out Stacy with one punch when the girl had asked the former God-King to give her – her best shot.

Well, I hope we get to see more of Illyria in your stories though. Remember back in Angel season five, as soon as she had made her appearance, she in fact took centre stage in most of the episodes afterwards. I think she could help Buffy and the others come up with strategies to take down Amy. After all, you don’t get a better input than from someone who literally used to own the damn universe. Umm, ok, I’m going to stop now. Sorry but when I get excited about something; I have this bad habit of making suggestions and stuff.

Take care of yourself, keep up the great work. I’m off to read that fighting scene again. Hehe.

Ps. You might want to check this chapter for typos. I noticed a few here and there.