Reviews for Orange Dream Bar
Kensy Echo chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
Oh... I'm melting from their sweetness...

Eto, you write the whole story sweetly, pouring it with so much gentleness and innocence of kids. No, no, I really cannot describe it with words especially in english since my mother language is bahasa indonesia. But, I love this story so much. It's as if I re-watch short anime '5 centimeters per seconds' when the distance make them have to keep their relationship by writing mails. And as the time passed they stopped contacting with each other. But I'm glad, unlike in that anime, this one has a sweet ending. Thank you. Also it reminds me of how my parents be together just from mails they sent to each other back then.

Also, I love the last part, the part when they kissed and shu thought of how he feels towards yuki. It's just so... shu. Although I found Yuki a bit OOC, I really enjoy the whole story. It's like this gravitation dj made by the mangaka herself when shu /cough/have sex/cough/ with yuki and the story centered on shu's thought about their 'activity' that he's okay with the pain, with the tired feeling, with the shelfish yuki on bed, it's okay just to be a thing to please yuki. Shu just wants yukiq knows that he wants to be there with yuki so that yuki won't feel alone anymore. They are soooooo cute! Totemo kawaii desu yo!

Demo, it will be better if you put the rate on T because I think it's not suitable for rated K already filled with kissing nd licking like that. hehe

Love your story!

KensyEcho
youkai chick supreme chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
Every thought of Shuichi's in this chapter is insanely cute AND well thought out. A very, very nice combo. I liked this chapter better since it was more introspective and detailed and the sexy Yuki-Shu action was a bonus, oh yea. Love it, a lot.
secret25 chapter 2 . 10/25/2007
aww that was so sweet...

secret 25
KitCat45 chapter 2 . 10/3/2007
that was sweet
ChristabelRose chapter 2 . 4/11/2007
One of the most beautiful AU Gravi fics I've ever read! Absolutely wonderful! Thank you for a great read!
FeatherChick chapter 2 . 4/7/2007
This is so cute! You're steadily becoming up there in my top-ten-favorite-authors-list.
INSANITY411 chapter 2 . 3/24/2007
aw man. oozing cuteness.

Tomayoka-chan
Aya Diefair chapter 2 . 8/17/2006
This is really a cute story. I personaly would have suggested to keep it a one shot for the readers imagination to go into play, but the second chapter is pretty good as well. Keep it going if you want to, hopefully you won't run out of ideas for it. D:

My suggestion is, if you keep it going, try to make each chapter end well so that in case you don't write more, it won't be some cliff hanger. O_o Just a thought. I love your writing!

Mijn Schaduw

-Measha-
Kindali Sidera chapter 2 . 8/11/2006
yay! i loved the first chapter and when i saw that there was a second chapter, i nearly jumped for joy! the sceond is just as wonderful as the first! and i hope there will be more to come!
CosimaBlackfyre chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
Woho! Cookies and lemonade baby! I WANT SOME! Lol sorry, hyper moment there. Shuichi's parent's are too cool and wow Yuki's mom is a total biatch. Seriously, some ppl are too small-minded. But I'm glad you made a second chapter for Orange Dream Bar. And I love the way you describe the kisses and such, it's romantic without being to mushy. It's perfect!
tammy-love chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Wow I love the story called...

Orange Dream Bar!

If you make a third chapter?

What will happen to them.

I know at the end Yuki promise they will be together for ever. But will they?

Yuki did say how his mom didn't want them to see each other, but how far will she go?

Will this be their last time together?

If yuki leaves again will he remember Shuichi, or will he meet him again when he has money from writeing books his mom said That writeing books is a waste of time?

please update it soon?

How far will it go?
Ro Ro also known as Rawr chapter 2 . 8/8/2006
I liked it because it's cute. Sharing ice cream, how cute! I love it! Keep writing!

(*-*) (Mew!)

( _I_ )
xunxin chapter 2 . 8/7/2006
awesome

cool

sweet

i love it

i totally didn't expect another chapter but i'm glad its here.

that was really funny with shu's parents coming in when they kissed.

hope you do update again. but if not, i will charish this story. LOVE IT! :)
TimTam92 chapter 2 . 8/5/2006
That is a REALLY great story...man if only you could write another one! if you havnt guessed yet i'm kinda a big yaoi and shounen ai fan so yea...and i absolutely love gravitation!
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 2 . 8/4/2006
o0o0o... shuichi has a nice understanding mother and father! Glad u added another chap! Horray 4 no oneshot!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »