Reviews for Starlight II : Adhara's Fate
EbonyWing chapter 13 . 11/21/2011
So delighted to read that you'll be coming back to this one day. I'm glad-it's *such* a brilliant story! I love what you've done with the characters, even your OCs are likable and I usually can't stand OCs! :)

I love how you're taking the budding romance between Spike and Buffy slow, it makes it so much more believable. Fics where it just happens at the drop of a hat annoy me, so double kudos for the slow build...and for creating such a fantastic plot!

Personally, I'm surprised this fic hasn't got more reviews-it certainly deserves it! ;) Can't wait to see how it all turns out!
Kylie Potter chapter 13 . 11/4/2010
Hey, I realize that it's been about two years since you updated... I really hope you come back to this series - it's rather cruel to leave us poor readers hanging. You've done a great job and I adore your writing style and your characterization - you have the canon characters down to a tee ) Is it horrible for me to say that I can't wait to see if Buffy dies? Please come back...
twilightromance4ever chapter 13 . 3/2/2010
Are you going to finish this? Cause it's REALLY good. one of the best i've read. :)
WhoEvenAreYou chapter 13 . 1/4/2010
Lovely, lovely work...yay for you!
MzTwilight chapter 13 . 3/11/2008
i don't understand what's going on with cassandra, dawn and daniel. i mean i read it a couple of times and i still don't know what they're talking about, not cassandra anyway. i am happy about spike and buffy, i still hate that cliffhanger they had b/c that would have been so great to see him together if he didn't die.
kim chapter 13 . 3/10/2008
Well! That's a heck of a chapter to leave us on. I do hope you get time here and there.

You're too talented not to keep writing creatively, so I do hope you'll jot things down for yourself, if not put together chapters for us. Seriously...nourish your muse. :)

Oh, at the same time Spike and Buffy are scoring a victory with the Council, the kids meet Doc sooner than the original timeline...I'm all a-flutter with worry! Fantastic descriptions.
kim chapter 12 . 2/23/2008
Two for the Key and not just one...oh, great...Well, at least if they do like they should have and blow out Glory's timetable (if they don't kill Ben), then that one would be taken care of. If they'd gotten on a plane, or taken the Porsche Spike wanted, and the rest split to the winds...one, Glory isn't that smart, and two, she's still tied to the Laws of Physics. She can't make herself suddenly appear on an airplane. That motorhome screwed them over.

I love that Cass and Daniel are there to talk to Dawn about this, and that Dawn hasn't found out in a way that has her cutting her wrists to prove she's real.

Again, your action scenes are great, as well as the synchronicity of Spike and Buffy on the hunt.
kim chapter 11 . 2/9/2008
Dun dun dun!

LOVE the Spuffy play time. Their friendship is so fun right now.
kim chapter 10 . 1/31/2008
O, Dawn figured it all out on her own. Smart cookie. But it's a good thing Cass watched the show, huh? :D

Awesome job describing the dance. Fight scenes are hard.

And hallelujah for the Council not being asshats. That was one of the ways Joss' "adults are the bad guys" thing got really old.
kim chapter 9 . 1/25/2008
A very different Council visit. I'm sure Lydia is already drooling over Spike, lol. Elspeth seems to make a big difference in Travers' manners.

Poor Dawn...at least she hasn't cut herself yet.

Yeah, I've found that removes most symbols when you upload a chapter. I go in and put them back on my own chapters when that happens. I think it might keep - though. It's been a while.
kim chapter 8 . 1/18/2008
Hon, if you could put some dashes between scene changes, in the editor, it'd be a help...it takes a moment to catch up to who's speaking now without some kind of break.

So happy to see updates again! Spike is so bad ass, no wonder the kids still look up to him so much, and his protectiveness was awesome. Buffy needs to think first, hit later. Seek interpretation of magic before you act, dumbass!

Glad the Powers stepped in to affirm Cass and Daniel's goodness, etc.

The Council has such wonderful timing...not!
blank chapter 7 . 12/30/2007
Hi! It's me - again - I reviewed under the name "blank", I think. So, I'm rather pleased to see you've updated! Yay! Of course it's been a while, so I shall have to reread it, but I remember enjoying it and being annoyed that it wasn't finished... Don't worry about the reviews - write it for yourself, write it because it's a story that burns in your blood and it has to be told. Write to escape into your head, into a world that cries out to you and begs to be shared. Even if you don't share it, write it because it's screaming inside you. Don't worry about the reviews. Who cares about reviews? They're flattering, sometimes, they can be hurtful or encouraging... Honestly, just be thankful that someone took the time to review, but don't write just for that. If you need it to be pushed onward it's okay, but don't wait for the reviews. The story is always better if it comes from somewhere inside you. You're a very good writer, of course - I remember that. The point isn't to get reviews, the point is to create something that wasn't there before you seized it with both hands and gave it form. Writing - it's an art. You're very good at it. There doesn't have to be a point, but it's a story that comes from you, so it has to be written inside your veins before it comes out. Sorry - I'm a poet, and rather gruesome, but does it make sense? I hope it does.

Okay, I'm gonna wander away now. Or else I'll keep babbling like an idiot.
H pylori chapter 6 . 11/24/2007
I like it. Loved the prequel too. I hope you really do update soon. I'm not used to reading fics that are not finished yet, but I'll make an exception for this one. will they kill glory before she kills Buffy? I hope so. I think the enjoining spell would have helped them move faster and stronger then they used to.
H pylori chapter 3 . 11/24/2007
Hey, nice work with the history lesson. The teacher sounds better then my old History teacher. She came in in term four and earned the classes hate. I refused to speak English to her or listen to her. I often read in class and talked when she was talking. This is coming from a kid that never acts up in class and has never received a detention in her life! My class once had her in tears because someone decided to ask her what qulifications she had and why she was teaching History if she had not studied it herself.
blank chapter 6 . 8/11/2007
pity you stopped writing this. I enjoyed it.