Reviews for Sorry's Not A Promise
masterdisk chapter 5 . 5/23/2013
a dark piece of fic! but really awesome!
Morgan Pen chapter 5 . 11/29/2012
Your style has changed over time, as if this fic is your evolution process. As cruel as you are to the characters... I find it more captivating than the actual movie. It would be awesome to see a snapshot that correlates to the storyline when the Scarecrow is freed from the Asylum to be the head judge of the city.
japanesenut chapter 5 . 3/22/2011
woooow!

This is so freaking amazing! How can a ficc be so short and yet say so much! awesome! I read things that are paragraphs and paragraphs long and dont have one ounc of similar effect to this ficc. I love it!
amy conner chapter 4 . 2/1/2011
poor crane :( poor poor poor crane

that stupid batman is really developing a habit of tormenting him and raping him whenever he felt like it

amy
Kirra kills chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
sad, but fits. for once, someone made bruce the tyrant. cool. feel sorry for the scarecrow, though. keep up the awesome stories!
Chi Briar chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
This was actually really well written. I didn't expect it and it was a very pleasant surprise.

It was very dark, but the emotion was deep and easy to understand!
xxMooshkaxx chapter 4 . 10/6/2009
Oh...Reading ths made me want to cry...I EFFING LOVED IT! GOOD JOB, LUVVY! It'd be awesome if i could read wat happens next...please...
VioletCheckers chapter 4 . 5/23/2009
Disturbingly perfect. Like a hair trigger balancing on needlepoint. Alignment spot on. I love the way you write Crane. Almost reminds me of something... Can't place it though... Your writing seems to awaken ghosts.
Red Queen Sovereign chapter 4 . 3/8/2009
Aw, poor Crane. This was a really short chapter, and yet in such short time you made Jonathan's manic state very obvious. I like seeing him goad Batman, its entertaining but also show's just how reckless he's become; he doesn't seem to care whether he lives or dies anymore, he just does and says thing impulsively without caring about the consequences. Really good chapter, I'm so glad you finally updated! Its not complete yet is it?
IHeartTheBlackParade chapter 2 . 2/20/2009
Please add more to this story! Its far too good to leave at just three chapters! I love the dark interpretations of Bruce and Jonathan, because you pull it of so well without making them ooc.
IHeartTheBlackParade chapter 3 . 2/20/2009
please write more, this story is way to good too leave at just three chapters
makoto4ever chapter 2 . 1/31/2009
I love your writing, the angsty, cruel portrayals of the two, but it aches my heart that there's so little here! please update this and, even more, your other story, the one with 14 chapters! please and i shall love you for it!
The.Artist.In.The.Ambulance chapter 2 . 12/9/2006
Thank you so much for writing more! I came back to read it again and I noticed that you had continued it. It was short, but so amazing anyhow. Would it be too much to ask you to write more?
Twinings chapter 2 . 10/26/2006
Ahh, yes, I believe you should continue this. I love your take on the characters, disturbing as it may be.
The.Artist.In.The.Ambulance chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
I know you probaly intended this to be a one-shot, but it has serious potential for an amazing story. The writing was awesome, and you left plenty of room to expand. Please consider writing more. I'd definitly read it. With vigor.