Reviews for Trials and Tribulations
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
Nice Kenshin. XD Seems that there will be no love triangle with Tomoe in this fic. Great job. I liked the fact that his and Kaorus dreams are similar. Very interesting. Lol

ari chan
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Wow.. I love it! A modern fic. Its very fitting! D Keep up the great work

Ari chan
sulou chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
more please. . . pretty, pretty please.

Right now I'm trying to figure out how I missed your stories when you first posted them. Oh well, I'm just glad I did finally have the opportunity to read them. . . and hopefully more of your writing in the future.
inuyashagirl22 chapter 2 . 9/3/2006
i can never tell who u r talking about unless u say the names... but u hardly ever do, all u say is 'he' and 'she' so i van only guess at the people from the descripptions u give like 'tall' and 'short' and plus the skills... would u mind making things a little clearer?
skenshingumi chapter 2 . 7/4/2006
That was a cute ending to the chapter. Poor Tomoe gets to be the bedraggled admin in this story. I wonder if she is also part of a plot to take Kenshin down.
ELLIE 31773 chapter 2 . 6/30/2006
YOU ARE SO CRULE how is that women that kenshin get to bump in to is its kaoru. please tell soon.
Anonymous but very interested chapter 2 . 6/29/2006
This seems quite interesting. ) I hope you can update again soon! I didn't exactly picture Tomoe as that kind of person, but since this is AU - right? - it's OK, I suppose.

Will the pairing be Kenshin and Kaoru? The person Kenshin met is Kaoru, right? )

Thanks!

Good luck.

_
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
This looks like a lead in to a longer story. Do you plan to continue?
ELLIE 31773 chapter 1 . 4/18/2006