Reviews for The Price of Glory
Snapessister51 chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
Ok, I'm all caught up now.
Snapessister51 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Ok, I'm confused , how is hermione preg. With lucius' child? Did she cheat on Draco? I'm so confused
anerisa chapter 6 . 6/27/2012
Great story.

You kept Lucius very Slytherin and ambiguous and that spiced the trilogy.

Development of their relationship progress believably and in character for both of them.

They were a bit harsh to Draco - specially in the third part - considering they did cheat on him too.

Loved it.
purefaith91 chapter 6 . 1/20/2011
Very good ending for Hermione. I still hope that they let Draco back into the family at some point in his story. He does not deserve to be thrown out for doing the same thing that they did. And what does that say about Lucius that he can just write off his son? I would be more concerned with that aspect than him manipulating me. Enjoyable read. Thanks for sharing. p
dimitri belkov chapter 6 . 12/28/2010
lucius hasn't even truly love her. he's playin her :
Sook03 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
God save her.
ebonyeyez1 chapter 6 . 9/22/2009
Another awesome story.
JessieJewelsPrincessOfDarkness chapter 6 . 8/6/2009
love it!
Elliesmeow chapter 6 . 3/14/2009
I've enjoyed this so far. I hope the third part of the trilogy has an equally happy ending. And that the two of them actually fall in love with each other. I'm glad that you're taking it slow with that though, neither of those two would be quick to fall. I like it better this way for things to grow gradually.

Thanks for posting.

-Ellie
Erytha chapter 6 . 2/23/2008
you need to put up fallen from glory! this is a relly good story but i couldnt find fallen from glory under ur stories!
Megan Consoer chapter 6 . 2/6/2008
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Shining Bright Eyes chapter 6 . 11/13/2006
Brilliant! I can't wait for the sequel! When are you expecting it to some out? I'm looking forward to Draco's POV! YAY!
Can't wait to read more chapter 5 . 8/7/2006
Please hurry and finish you 3rd part I cannot wait to read it. The 1st 2 have been great. I usually prefer Severus & Hermione fics, but I think I have read almost all of them, so I decided to try Lucius & Hermione this time & I am glad that I did I have really enjoyed your fic. I bounce between this site and Ashwider's To bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. They also have really great Potter fics involving all pairing's. Sometimes they are a bit more adult than are allowed here, and sometimes that is what I need to read. Don't for get about your 3rd part and leave us hanging ok. Thanks for the story!
HellsGirlValliette chapter 6 . 6/18/2006
I really liked your story! I haven't read The first part yet but I can't wait for the third!
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 6 . 6/14/2006