Reviews for A Rose's Revenge
unknow chapter 11 . 7/17
bullets don't affect shadow and sonic and shadow can punch through steel so this story was pure bs
Yungluv chapter 2 . 1/31
My outfit idea is:

-Black tube top with red lines along the bottom
-Short red denim shorts with a rose in black on the bottom right
-Black fishnet stockings
-Black combat boots with red laces
Guest chapter 2 . 11/6/2013
Svart kläning med röda volanger där nere och svarta såna skor som porslins dockor har och en blod rödros i håret en medalgong i silver en silver ring och svarta långa örhängen roset på magen av käläningen .
moon the dark chapter 4 . 6/6/2012
SHADAMY!
Insert prefferable name chapter 9 . 6/2/2012
I know this is a little late but that would be impossible, Maria died around 70 years ago. The soldier was young, regretted doing it, and this would make Hawk around ninety. He would have been discharged for age years ago.
Zero Sparda chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
i love the outfit
coolmidnight chapter 12 . 3/16/2011
I loved the story, it was really good. I also liked your characters (even though they were evil, except one really). You did a really good job, and your story made some sense for couples. I'm working on a story myself, it's called bloody love, have you read the first two chapters? I'm working on the third and I'm halfway finished. Thank you for the story and I can't wait to read your sequel when I get the chance.
Sweet'n'Spicy Rose chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
Sweet side Hey,hey, up!I got this great charater you can put in you inuyasha story!First off is the charater she is a half-nine tailed fox and has incredible powers that noone has seen can change into any animal she wants,she melutate other peoples voices,and she can also copy-cat other peoples moves,and most importantly her name is side HEHEHE IF I CATCH ANYONE TRY TO STEAL THIS IDEA.

I'M GONNA RIPE THEIR HEART AND BRAIN OUT AND FEED IT TO MY HELL DRAGON FLAMES
jay chapter 4 . 7/13/2010
this should be shadamy
jay chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
im sorry but shadouge sux i agree with you i like shadamy plus shadow and rouge arent the same species shadamy is ;)
Kaye. Shirogane chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
inuyasha? you like inuyasha too?

i love the anime!
Angel-Demon1 chapter 11 . 1/2/2010
:D YAY somewhat...Happy Ending! :D Now!...TO THE SEQUEL! MWAHAHAH- *cough cough* Stupid non-evil throat of mine O.o
Angel-Demon1 chapter 10 . 1/2/2010
D: Hopefully Shadow won't die! I love Shadow! I even have a plushie of him! :D (Now that I read that I sound like a Shadow-crazed fangirl O.o)
Angel-Demon1 chapter 9 . 1/2/2010
Oh HELL NAW! He Did NOT Say that D: -shouts very very very bad...things that should be censcored x10- GET OUT OF THAT STORY YOU Fuc- -gets tackled by the word police-

Them: This is a T rated fic! No Grade M Cursing Allowed!

Me: -.- % #$