Reviews for A Little Odd
Yes-4-Yuffentine chapter 2 . 9/6/2009
haha! lol this is awesome! please update!
Reds Owshad Dark chapter 2 . 7/15/2007
You have to update. This is so funny I fell out of my chair. Good job!
Following Padfoot's Pawprints chapter 2 . 6/17/2007
A very nice two chapters. I hope you plan on updating!

~Padfoot
pangpond chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Hey,I like it but one thing I want to know is why everyone call Vincent is Vampire?
The Shattered Spirit chapter 2 . 5/23/2007
LOL BEST CHAPTER YET! :keeps reading:
okaaaaaay chapter 2 . 4/21/2007
umm poor...cloud

poor yuffie shes blind!
SilverKitsune013 chapter 2 . 4/20/2007
Poor Cloudy... If only Sephiroth could see him now... *sniggers* Great chapter! I'm looking forward to the new chapters!
Squabbit chapter 2 . 4/18/2007
Woow,how the crap did you manage to get almost 200 reviews in 2 chaps?Lol,I meant the statement with no offense though,just simply amazed is all.I believe I myself reviewed it last year_.

Anyways glad you added a bit more on,its nice you ,see ya laterz maybe and thanks for another chap.

-may*
fragmentedvisions chapter 2 . 4/14/2007
MORE, please update soon, its good as always. so UPDATE PLEASE!
marajade963 chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
It wouldnt let me re review chapter 2. I love it as much as I did the first time round. I think you've polished this nicely. Can't wait to see the rest.
Aquawyrm chapter 2 . 4/10/2007
...
feedthecrow chapter 2 . 4/10/2007
It's good. You spelt Sephiroth wrong somewhere oh and PLEASE PLEASE keep that part where Chaos drives that was classic. Oh and the part you know where Yuffie dresses up as a pixie and gets her ass whooped...for some reason that part just makes me feel a bit off or a bit disgusted I dunno I just don't like that part for some reason. Well good luck re-updating teh whole story.
h3ynikki chapter 2 . 4/10/2007
i'm still trying to figure out why you wanted to change it in the first place. it was perfect! but, if you desire to change it so badly, then have fun! i'm sure whatever you do will turn out quite wonderful and awesome.

i'm standing by to read and review.

:P
Aquawyrm chapter 13 . 3/4/2007
So, Yuffie's like me (couldn't carry a tune if it was in a bucket with two handles), only she refuses to admit it? Meh.

This was great, but you haven't udated yet this year. *sniff*

Update?
DarknessInTheValley chapter 13 . 2/14/2007
OMG! Update, plz! I just love VinniexYuffie! Hurry plz!