Reviews for Carnage
bellabump38 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
wow i have to say that was a really good fanfic one of my favs so far short but to the point very good!
the.STARS.and.I.say.GOODBYE chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
LOl
Sintra Graham chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
PLEASE WRITE CARLISLE'S REACTION!
lexi chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
lol such a great story!
EmoTwihard chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
lol funny story! i love it.
Alexandyne chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
are you ever going to add to it? It's been YEARS... and also it doesn't match your summary... victims... OK then...

but very well written.
Chaosmaiden07 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Awasome idea! WOuld you please write another chapter with Chariliese findingout?
acrowthatlaughs chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Not the Volvo! Gir... Now she has to tell Carlisle about the garage... Poor Bella.
ivoricity chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Wow. Loved it :D

Moon
i.eat.sugar.for.breakfast chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
It says complete. Does that mean you're not going to continue it, or did you just forget to switch it like I did? This is a great story, I don't want it to be over here.

-Rachel x3
Angela.Weber.in.Forks chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
haha..this is awesome! I love the message to it!

Keep up the good work

MJ
Emily chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Wow, I love this. It looks as if s meyer wrote this herself! AMAZING. Pls write more!
queenie chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
omg that was really good and a little funny will you write the next bit with carlisle please i want to know what happens.
kael z chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
This is a remarkably well written short story. The only negative aspect I can point out is that it ended too soon. You really managed to get a feel for the characters and draw me into the plot. I just wish it was a great first chapter rather than a great short story.
Alikat1 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009