Reviews for Carnage
k chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
That was a great chapter it reminded me of Steph's writing! VERY well written and i really do hope you will write more! :)
Kt chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
HIS CARS!
PandylBas chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Hm i just read this again and i didn't know why i haven't thought about this before. why don't you write another one short for carlisle reaction to the damage? that could be good right?
f chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
ha ha. I liked it
El Leon Y La Oveja chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I loved it! I haven't laughed so much at fan fiction in AGES. In fact, I laughed so much that I inhaled the juice that I was drinking.

I'm surprised that Bella managed to avoid crashing into the Volvo throughout the series actually!

I really enjoyed this X

x

El Leon Y La Oveja
suzie chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
i lovee it!

it sounds like something that would've happened
april chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
hi that was so good will you be writing chapter 2?
Dr.AriannaJackson chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Oh that is just so unbelievably wrong on so many levels! LoL First poor Edward, then poor Bella, and then the added bonus of just thinking about poor Carlisle. I bet that made for an interesting encounter in such a public place! *snickers uncontrolably* Thank you! I needed that. Good job on the story!
Sarabiiiiiiii chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
I like your story, I've added it to my C2 if thats okay :)
Almostafreebird chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
You so have to write more! That was so good! I really hope you write more because I want to see how Carlisle is going to react!
Sorrow Reminisce chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
“But Bella, you were sitting on the front steps. The surprise ended rather quickly.”

Haha! Had to chuckle outloud at that one, I could just imagine Edward saying it. Fantastic fic!
Valentine Satiguss chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
loved it.
prelude to the final moment chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
this was really good, like a short chapter right out oof the story, you really captured Stepehenie Meyer's writing style, but added something of your own, good job!
Reality Assassin chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
i lkie it, a couple of funny lines

just sime random constructive critisism:- I dont think vampires CAN be strangled...coz they dont breathe.

-Emmett's super sonic hearing would make sure that he DID know that bella was rounding the corner. but you could say he done it on purpose as a joke but lied when it caused the acident

k! :)
Link's Ocarina Babe chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Oh dear! I hope that Carlisle ended up being a little bit more forgiving than normal...
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »