Reviews for Carnage
xxFreesiaxx chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Oh! I loved that! It was so clever. I really hope you write more Twilight fan fiction. You're so talented!
Artist2519 chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Ha ha, very cute. Enjoyable. Not anything heavy, just light fluffy stuff. Not bad, not great, but fun.
StargazerSarah chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
oh, this is hilarious. VERY well done! I love it!

-Sarah
eleanor44 chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
A great story, i found it really funny, with Rosalie remarks to Bella, her bad luck and the things the Cullens make to have Edward out of their minds.

Well, i hope you write more stories like this, it was really good!
a.k.a ettie chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
hahahaha! that was classic! i love your style of writing. the way you describe things is great.

you should write more fics.

top work!
bgxfileschick chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
LOL - I LOVED it - thanks :)
taymnty chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Haha

I thought this story was VERY interesting, and an original idea. I like the clever ending. Cute story! xTaylsx
m'moiselle chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
that was awesome! was that a oneshot? i hope not (hee hee that rhymed!)anyway- i think you should make it onto a story- at least three chapters!
Hellish Red Devil chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Oh my, that was hilarious! I loved the pun-CARnage, hehe, good one! Edward's last line was classic. Anyways, I know this is a one-shot type of thing (it wouldn't really work as well if it wasn't, would it?), but I really like how you wrote this. Perhaps you'll consider delving into the crazy world of "Twilight" fanfiction again sometime? I hope so. Cheers!

P.S. I'm very proud of myself-I think I caught the "Lion and the Lamb" reference! Hehe.
Marina chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Wow! This is the second of who knows how many of these fanfics I have read here that actually deserved any recognition! Wonderful, bravo and certainly kudos! You captured the voice of Mrs. Meyer beautifully and you kept me so entertained! Absolutely loved it! I hope to see more of you fanfics (assuming there are more? I don't know!)Well, thank you for the highly entertaining read and hope you continue! Best wishes-

Marina
Alphie chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Well, you know I love it! I simply ADORE the idea of Edward losing his first two loves at the hands of his current love. Hehehe. We need more fun moments like this!
Raging Raven chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
That was really funny.

Keep it up.
White Cloud Dreamer chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Fabulous story, I loved it! You abesolutly must write more! MORE, MORE, MORE! ) Please update soon!
Stephenie chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
That was fantastic, pelirroja! I was laughing out loud. Ah, those poor cars, though! I think the carnage was as painful for me as it was for Edward. Very well done!
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8