Reviews for Ragnarock
Lolz chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
LOL. He made her a retard XD
Kurt Baros aka The Falcon chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
dude you cant stop this story it origenal to stop please please continue it (gives the dreaded puppy dog eyes attack)
dead-guy-dead chapter 3 . 12/4/2008
a good story darkish but good shame you have left it unfinished
Really Bad Fanfiction chapter 3 . 8/2/2005
This isn't a bad story. Pity you're not continuing it.
dogbertcarroll chapter 3 . 4/13/2003
Talk abought dark. I like the way everything is comming together. *sigh* Another fic that probably wont get finished. Considering the last update date anyway.
tremor3258 chapter 3 . 3/16/2002
this is one of the most alternate of all the alternate universes I've seen for the gang. Forcing them to grow up so quickly is great, and the personalites seem to be right, though with a bit of growth. I don't think Akane was all that pathetic at being a martial artist, but she WAS evidently self-taught (who would take lessons from her father?) as opposed to almost everyone else having a mentor.

I do like Ranma's characterization especially well, and ties in with my theory that IF they had stayed around the village for a little bit longer, Shampoo would be the first girl to show Ranma real affection (tying into the 'Ranma likes Akane because she was the first nice person he met' argument). Nicely written. If you like seeing the Ranma characters (and the Ranmaverse) thrown through a real wringer, this is the story.
TirGhost chapter 3 . 3/6/2002
Yep. Continue that story. Write more, much more. Definitly a must do.
emily lewis chapter 3 . 1/31/2002
great story, write more please.
John Dunkelburg chapter 3 . 12/2/2001
I like this story! You need to write more of this when you can.
Shea McIntee chapter 1 . 11/5/2001
(grin) another fic with Nathan Brazil... love it! (read the 'Well World' series for more Brazil...)
Tangent chapter 3 . 9/1/2001
Another story that I'm happy to see continued after a long hiatus. Akane cirtainly does seem to have gone through the experience and come out again with a different perspective. Her actions with Kuno right after he resqued her the first time, and watching Kuno's behavior at the village they ended up in taught her a lot about self control. Nobody putting up with her own outbursts and incompitance in some areas taught her more self control. She might jump at Ranma as a potential 'father' for her baby (meaning that the kid would have a father figure, not that she'd try to accuse him of being the actual father), but I see her becoming friends with him instead, as she doesn't really need to marry anyone for the kid to be wel of (if kids are a precious resource, then many 'uncles' are far better protection than a single 'father'). Somehow, if Ryoga managed to survive at all, I still see him blaming the whole disaster on Ranma somehow (he's one of the few people who, if they survived the initial disasters, could afford to continue to be thickheaded and stubborn in stupid ways).
Asuka Kureru chapter 3 . 6/26/2001
O_O Wooooow... I don't really know what to say. It's great! The plot is really interesting, and hard to let in the middle, for sure! I really want to know how they will survive. Sure, maybe it's a little bit cruel for the characters, to put them in this really hard situation, but it's more catching this way! You show a side of them who's really unusual, and that makes your story special amongst all the ones I read. I don't think it qualifies as OOC. We don't know how the characters would have turned out has it been the case in the original sseries they're from. Well... Akane will have the hardest time, I think, with her baby and this stupid Kuno and all that. Will he go after her like the obsessed madman he is? The others are (relatively) personnally unhurt for the moment. I want to know what the future has for them all. Please, continue it?
Cyran chapter 3 . 6/21/2001
A good story, fairly solid but with no real interaction from the aliens yet. True they wouldn't be expected to appear during the rebuilding phase, but if they are smarter than the usual brand of alien invading earth, I'd expect a followup attack fairly soon, less time to recover and all. But still its a good start for a story; granted it'll prolly never get finished/fleshed out...but an interesting idea none the less.
David chapter 3 . 5/21/2001
Cool. Good story, very gripping, actually. It's a rare one of your stories that gets me to feel sympathy for Akane, but this one did. Since it's done something you've almost never accomplished, I hereby declare this Ragnarock chapter one of your best works. Can't wait to see what you're doing next, or what's become of Ryouga, Ukyo, and other cast members... or other crossover characters, like the Senshi. Until next time!
Commander Galos chapter 3 . 5/20/2001
YIKES! Ok, this chapter TRULY sent me off my rocker! Yes, there's been fics in the past dealing with Akane being pregnant by Kuno (means left to your imagination), but on this story... I never saw that one coming. And that irks me! Considering the situation after such event, it was only natural for it to happen. My only doubt here is if you're going to continue this story. I truly, really, expectantly hope so! This is the kind of stories that need to be out there in order to balance all that WAFFy stuff. Go for it!