Reviews for Mocha Latte with Extra Heroin
Moon-Princess-Serena1993 chapter 39 . 8/15/2014
Soooo it has been really long since you updated and I'm kinda really in love with this story like its one of my absolute favorites on this website and I would love to hear an update. I understand lives can get busy trust me but hope your still hoping to continue this story anyway it's amazing!

Moon-Princess-Serena1993
indescribable music chapter 39 . 8/4/2014
Love the story! Hope to see an update.
Guest chapter 39 . 4/5/2014
i just read this entire fic today. Love it keep up the good work. so excited to see if my suspicions about roger's feelings for mark are right. UPDATE SOON! :)
Thursday's Child-1297 chapter 39 . 12/2/2013
...yeah so I just spent a whole day being a loser and reading this whole thing and um...it's not done and it hasn't been updated in literally years. Can you just tell me what ends up happening? Like what was Roger's problem, how does Mark eventually dump Marsh for Rog, and who (if anybody) dies?
Usually this is where I say, 'thanks for updating,' but seeing as it's been almost 3 years, I'll thank every deity ever thought up if you even reply.
Thanks anyways. Because I am really curious and I don't want to sound rude. You know how it is.
Rini chapter 39 . 7/20/2013
Hi :3 I hope this story hasn't been discontinued. This is definitely my favorite RENT fic of all time, so it would be a shame to not know what happens.

You capture the essence of the characters beautifully, especially in Mark. A lot of people portray him as a wimpy, innocent, crybaby from Scarsdale, but like your portrayal, I believe Mark has a bigger backbone and is emotionally one of the strongest characters of the show.

I especially love how Roger has a sense of vulnerability in regards to Mark, such as when he wanted to move out or when he found out the truth. He honestly doesn't hate his Marky, but like Mark, there's only so much "trauma" that one can experience.

And the OCs- yes there are a lot, but they are so unique that I can actually remember them and I adore all of them.

I hope to see an update soon, or I may end up re-reading 10 more times :D
PandaLover230 chapter 39 . 9/8/2012
Wow! Love the story. The OCs are wonderful. I love them all, especially Gina and Reye. :)
I can't wait till the next chapter! Please update soon.
Rachel chapter 39 . 9/8/2012
This is an amazing story! I love it! Please update soon. :)
DJ chapter 39 . 6/5/2012
it's been over a year, I hoping you didn't abandon the story, did you?
Mikhyel chapter 39 . 2/13/2012
I actually really like the OC's, which I usually don't, especially in RENTfic, so good job.

Holy crap Roger's been an ass, hasn't he? I mean, yeah Mark's fucking up, but a lot of it has to do with Roger, which is really going to make the whole dynamic really complicated and awful, even more than it already is. Plus, now that he's finally decided to give a fuck again, he's still being a dick about it. Geez, Roger.

I really do like Marshall, I admit, and Reye too, although I admit I'm worried about her (yes, I am worried about a fictional character; an OC, even...) Like, if not for the drugs, I'd say this is a great thing for Mark, because he really does need to get some friends that don't suck and aren't dying, especially in this fic. And he and Marshall are really cute. It's sad seeing Marshall try to be responsible and fail, and the way he does it makes me imagine that he's acting much the same way that Mark did when Roger was a junkie, only with the added bonus of being a user himself as well.

I kind of do want to see the rest of the gang let in on Mark's habit, as long as they also see how much of a douche Roger's been - it seems like it would just be too unfair for poor Mark if they only got his problem and not Roger's, too, although it's possible that's where you'd want that to go, in which case just disregard this last comment. Plus, I really want to see some Collins, because his interaction with Mark and Roger is always a favorite with me.
RatiugYasec chapter 39 . 1/20/2012
Oh my god, I am BEGGING you to update this story! It breaks my heart that Mark and Roger are so far apart in this story. I think Marshall and Reye are VERY interesting characters and I am never sure wether I want to hate them for letting Mark to heroin, or not because Marshall acts concerned about the usage but then chases with them. Roger, oh Roger, I love his character in this, and although its sad that Mark has fallen so far and just cant see it, I am a SUCKER for angsty Mark! Please keep righting! I have written 2 Mark on Heroin stories, but yours is just perfect because it seems so real!
KissTheBoy7 chapter 35 . 10/25/2011
I've been re-reading parts of this, and I just realized how long it's been since a new chapter was added. :( That makes me sad! I love this fanfiction to death. It's my very favorite on this site that's still going, and I really hope you're not abandoning it! We're all waiting with bated breath for more. Especially now that Roger seems to be on the verge of telling what's going on with him!
Sasuke vs. Itachi chapter 39 . 9/17/2011
I really love your story! I don't usually like out of character stories but I love this story. Though I would like to see more of Roger's point of view. I can't wait for it to be updated again! :)
randomfangirlwriting chapter 39 . 5/5/2011
Holy shit, you can't guess how much I love you and this story.

I don't really like stories with OC's but this one is one of the best fanfiction I'ver ever read.

Please update soon and keep up the good work!

Oh and what I would really love would be more cute moments between Mark and Marshall. You know,hearing more from there relationship,because I like Marshall.3

And I think it's kind of cute how Rog wants to get Mark away from the herion and...fails. XD
xhavenofgorex chapter 39 . 4/15/2011
I love love LOVE your story so much that I'm addicted to it. It's beautiful! I hope you update soon! :)
Bohemian Actress chapter 39 . 4/3/2011
Dear L'il Senzu

PLZ UPDATE I LOVE THIS STORY AND WANT TO SEE HOW IT ENDS! PLZ!

Your FF friend