Reviews for Now and Forever
Inverarity chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Very grim and depressing. Apparently abandoned, which is a pity, it could have been interesting. I'm guessing you didn't get many reviews because you killed off so many of the series' favorite characters right off the bat.

I didn't like Hermione's suicide, as I think she would have been stronger than that, but the other deaths were believable enough for a dark, AU story.

So, I suppose the father of Ginny's baby was going to be Draco?
CanYouLoveTheImaginary chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Wow, that was amazing. Very realisticly(sp?) sad. Beautifully written. I loved it. I hope you continue with it though, but leaving it as a one shot would be great as well.
ssserpent chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Wow...that was powerful...(way to kill everyone too ;))

I just wanted to point out (not to be super-critical or anything), when a baby's born dead, the expression is 'still born', not

sterile, which means unable to have children. ;)

I can't wait for the rest!

Good luck
sw33t intoxication chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Wow, what an amazing prologue. I can't wait to read the rest of the story. That was heartbreakingly beautiful. Please update soon.
InsaneMonkeePirate chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
*Sniff* That was pretty, and sad, and wonderful, and I loved it! It was something a little different, and I enjoyed that change. Is this going to be it? or are you continuing it? I hope it would be the latter, but I'm content either way (I don't know if more could live up to this.)