Reviews for Another Set of Hands
FullMetalPon-3 chapter 13 . 8/30/2017
This was an interesting concept that I enjoyed more than I thought I would!
whovianfangirl chapter 13 . 8/2/2015
This was amazing! I love your writing and this was no exception. The end was good, but I have so many questions and I'm not ashamed to say I long for more.
This and it's preceding story are great and again I am absolutely in love with your writing.
DaEpikCupcake chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
WAIT...Is it Miss Bitters?
DaEpikCupcake chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
...Is it Tak?
Guest chapter 6 . 12/2/2013
I like Sideos.
Invaderness chapter 13 . 12/15/2012
wow ... breath taking ending, i couldn't stop reading it. one word, WOW.
SecretMarial chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
I was in the middle of the chapter, she mentioned Dib, suddenly a thought, actually a name, poped into my head. Ms. Bitters! That's the bounty-hunter!
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 13 . 10/23/2012
I enjoyed the story, thanks for writing and sharing! I did consider Bitters as the culprit however. But I dismissed her as the one because of the way she referred to Zim in an earlier chapter as though she hadn't met him- or at least, that's the impression I got...

I'd love to see a continuation of their adventures together. But if not, there's lots of your other stories for me to read. ;)
xXyumpancakesXx chapter 13 . 3/15/2011
yay happy ending :) very amazing
irkeninvaderdiz chapter 10 . 9/3/2010
you remember how i said it was tak in the first chapter the hunter thingy came in. well when i said it wasnt her. tons of thoughts cam to mind. like, zeda a former tallest invader tenn and miss bitters. soooooo i was kinda right! :P
irkeninvaderdiz chapter 6 . 9/3/2010
its not tak...
irkeninvaderdiz chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
ITS TAK! duh...
ThisAccountDeactivated chapter 13 . 5/18/2010
WOW. How do you do it? How is it that all your IZ fanfics are so incredibly, amazingly perfect? IT AIN'T FAIR! Okay, I'm done ranting and raving about the unfairness of life, now I can review this fanfic! I LOVE IT! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! *adds to favorites* IT'S TOO PERFECT! The more IZ fics you write the happier I will be, so please write more! Pretty please!
Maran Zelde chapter 13 . 8/22/2009
Awesome. I enjoyed it as much as the first one. I guessed that Ms. Bitters was the bounty hunter, but I had no idea she was gonna EAT Zim. D8

It's interesting that Dib worked through most of his tween identity angst whilst on the cruiser, so he was able to stand tall when Membrane tried capture them on Hundredacy. On the other hand, Gaz didn't seem to care until Membrane told her he refused to be her father; then she just crumbled.

Hurray for Zim killing Membrane!
Invader Oceana chapter 13 . 7/16/2009
Can you write a triquel? A sequal to a sequal about their life on their new planet?