Reviews for To Face the Wolf
Kitt Otter chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Hi! There's a proper review at MEFAs. I just wanted to say how much I've enjoyed this story. It's going on my Favorites. :)
Larner chapter 18 . 10/14/2010
Why do I think that Namo and Vaire and Ulmo happen to enjoy looking at this small artifact of a universe not their own, and imagining that world from which it comes?

Excellent, and thanks for a couple day's worth of reading!
Larner chapter 17 . 10/14/2010
Perhaps he will indeed now die, but he will now also go through Mandos as is proper to his kind, and will have the chance to be reunited with his Amarie and his family once more!
Larner chapter 16 . 10/14/2010
I certainly approve of Finrod's suggestions. Now, to learn how he returns to his own world!
Larner chapter 15 . 10/14/2010
Yes, Estel he has in spades! Excellent summation!
Larner chapter 14 . 10/14/2010
I can understand why Remus is concerned, but I doubt he needs to be so.
Larner chapter 13 . 10/14/2010
Indeed, most clever of Snape! Now, can Hermione manage to send Finrod back as she conjured him up?

And love the reference to what I believe was Hamlet! Heh!
Larner chapter 12 . 10/14/2010
Very astute, Lupin. And glad you're following the comments!

So, now Hermione knows what she's done, and experiences some of what Harry's going through.
Larner chapter 11 . 10/13/2010
Ooh-Finrod and a Dementor? Now, to see how he defeats it! An Elda is beyond its experience, after all!
Larner chapter 10 . 10/13/2010
Interesting to see Snape realizing the story of Finrod is from the book he holds. But even he can't imagine a student managing to bring Finrod out of the book! Heh! Poor guy!
Larner chapter 9 . 10/13/2010
Finrod as Snape-now, that is quite the image! Heh! Love that Remus saw through it!
Larner chapter 8 . 10/13/2010
Something evil this way comes, then?

Poor Hermione-losing the Sil like that! And how very Snapish the potions master is! Now, to hide out until the children leave.

Wish he and Sirius could have the chance to talk.
Larner chapter 7 . 10/13/2010
Nice to see he sees through her, and that she has moments of true seeing from time to time beyond the two we are aware of from the books.

And, to be honest, I'm far happier with genfic than with slash myself.

Hope you are receiving comments still after all this time! Heh!
Larner chapter 6 . 10/13/2010
Blast interruptions like this! Now, Sirius, you need to not be too hasty, as Fangorn would caution you!
Larner chapter 5 . 10/13/2010
I can so see snape having just these thoughts, and find Hermione's use of the time turner to get some work done AND a halfway decent night's sleep most inventive and well within her character. And to learn HOW Finrod has come here is most intriguing. But Lupin really needs to have the werewolf talk soon and relieve himself of a good deal of anxiety!
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »