Reviews for To Face the Wolf
Kulap chapter 14 . 7/16/2006
Phuean phaeng, ka-ru-na tham hai rueang thi na at-chan an ni sam-ret. Chan rak khao lae ni yang khue rueang thi di thi sut. Ka-ru-na khian mak khuen. Bang thi khao sa-mat pai lok phut en. Khun khian ching-ching yang suay ngam. Khwam rak lae chokh di.
Lady Melime Alasse chapter 13 . 7/10/2006
Interesting story. Definitely worth reading.

Snape has lost his mind. He can't even CONSIDER the fact that Remus isn't helping Sirius get in the castle, or that Finrod's appearance isn't just some weird plot. Talk about blind!

It should be interesting to see what happens when Finrod finds out about the Silmarillion book. For one thing, it would let him know the fates of his kin, and all those he was so concerned about. Heh, it should be funny when Snape finds out that Finrod is the real thing, not some plotted out ruse.

I look forward to reading more of this story. Good luck!
kathleen chapter 13 . 7/10/2006
Dear Friend,Please complete this wonderful story.I love Remus and this is the best story write send Remus to the elf really write and good
Ija Ijevna chapter 13 . 7/9/2006
Oscar Wilde, I guess? How... appropriate, especially when Remus' words could be easily attributed not only to the books. I really like this kind of intertextual games; they double the pleasure of reading.

Poor Ophelia, indeed... ;-)

And now you piqued my curiousity: is Finrod only the fictional character, brought in existence by Hermione, or is he a real person from Arda's (sorry, Earth's) ancient past? I have my preferences ;) though I won't let them make me whine. Well, author dearest, we all know what would be most preferable. ;-D
ctc chapter 13 . 7/9/2006
interesting
Alexi.Locke chapter 12 . 7/8/2006
interesting. I love hp, lotr, and crossovers, so was delighted to find this. Not to mention that you have a nice style of writing.

will be watching for more.
Velvet Obsession chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
This story is utterly captivating! It has in fact, moved me so much as to make an account. Although I am shamed to say I have not yet read The Simarillion I have enough knowledge of Middle Earth to appereciate this story- tohugh not to the fullest extended. In short, I love this fic! It's bloody brilliant! I hope you are able to update soon. I am dying to find out what happens!
duj chapter 12 . 7/1/2006
Hermione is getting tangled further in. I agree with her about the Time Turner.
duj chapter 11 . 6/27/2006
Misunderstandings all around. Interesting use of Silmarillion canon mingled with PoA. Good insight into HP characters, eg Snape and Lupin. Snape is always too much on his dignity to have ever been comfortable in his own skin and Lupin always takes the easy way in search of friendship.
Melian Maia chapter 11 . 6/26/2006
AH! You are evil, pure EVIL! Not fair! How could you just leave us hanging like that? That's just cruel!

I must say I am absolutely loving your story. You are doing a fantastic job. I'm just wondering, though...you haven't mentioned anything about pairings. Are there going to be any pairings? Slash or non-slash? Can you let us know? Thanks!

Oh, and please UPDATE SOON! :)

-Melian Maia
White Lady of Rohan chapter 11 . 6/26/2006
Keep writing! This is the only good Silmarilion/Harry Potter crossover that I've ever seen!
Maglor's finch chapter 9 . 6/25/2006
Dear readers,

No, I haven't abandoned this story. However, for some unknown reason, I'm currently unable to upload new chapters. I've contacted Tech Support, but apart from acknowledging they'd received my mail, they haven't done anything about it yet. Hopefully, they'll do so soon. Meanwhile, I'll keep trying to upload. Thanks for your patience.
jackie chapter 8 . 6/6/2006
This is a really well thought-out, unique story. I'm not a huge fan of crossovers, but this one is very well-written. I look forward to more chapters. Keep up the good work.
kyer chapter 6 . 5/22/2006
I found this by virtue of using the Character search option on the Harry Potter storlines. Is or is not Snape a primary figure in this story? I ask because so far it seems to be more Remus and OMC and I'm really only intersted in Severus/Various Others stories.
maja chapter 6 . 5/22/2006
hello again :P still love the story. still love silmarillion. keep up the good work :D
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »