Reviews for To Face the Wolf
Velvet Obsession chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
This story is utterly captivating! It has in fact, moved me so much as to make an account. Although I am shamed to say I have not yet read The Simarillion I have enough knowledge of Middle Earth to appereciate this story- tohugh not to the fullest extended. In short, I love this fic! It's bloody brilliant! I hope you are able to update soon. I am dying to find out what happens!
duj chapter 12 . 7/1/2006
Hermione is getting tangled further in. I agree with her about the Time Turner.
duj chapter 11 . 6/27/2006
Misunderstandings all around. Interesting use of Silmarillion canon mingled with PoA. Good insight into HP characters, eg Snape and Lupin. Snape is always too much on his dignity to have ever been comfortable in his own skin and Lupin always takes the easy way in search of friendship.
Melian Maia chapter 11 . 6/26/2006
AH! You are evil, pure EVIL! Not fair! How could you just leave us hanging like that? That's just cruel!

I must say I am absolutely loving your story. You are doing a fantastic job. I'm just wondering, though...you haven't mentioned anything about pairings. Are there going to be any pairings? Slash or non-slash? Can you let us know? Thanks!

Oh, and please UPDATE SOON! :)

-Melian Maia
White Lady of Rohan chapter 11 . 6/26/2006
Keep writing! This is the only good Silmarilion/Harry Potter crossover that I've ever seen!
Maglor's finch chapter 9 . 6/25/2006
Dear readers,

No, I haven't abandoned this story. However, for some unknown reason, I'm currently unable to upload new chapters. I've contacted Tech Support, but apart from acknowledging they'd received my mail, they haven't done anything about it yet. Hopefully, they'll do so soon. Meanwhile, I'll keep trying to upload. Thanks for your patience.
jackie chapter 8 . 6/6/2006
This is a really well thought-out, unique story. I'm not a huge fan of crossovers, but this one is very well-written. I look forward to more chapters. Keep up the good work.
kyer chapter 6 . 5/22/2006
I found this by virtue of using the Character search option on the Harry Potter storlines. Is or is not Snape a primary figure in this story? I ask because so far it seems to be more Remus and OMC and I'm really only intersted in Severus/Various Others stories.
maja chapter 6 . 5/22/2006
hello again :P still love the story. still love silmarillion. keep up the good work :D
Ija Ijevna chapter 6 . 5/21/2006
Fine take on Sirius; he's completely believable for me, which I cannot say of many Siriuses I've found in fics. ;-) And you made me like Remus even more than I did, and that's a great achievement. Please, don't make things run faster - this unhurried pace suits the story very well.

Ija

/sorry for my English, it's not my first language/
maja chapter 5 . 5/19/2006
I Quite like this story. love the silmarillion XD. interesting concept.
jessica chapter 5 . 5/18/2006
like the other five reviewers...i am reading this...but everything is moving a bit slow, no offense but it does take some time to get to the next incident but i like the confrontation between Snape and Lupin...Please Continue! i would like to see what happens!
Adre chapter 5 . 5/18/2006
I'm reading the story.I'm actually looking forward to the next if I haven't reviewed.I'm a lurker at heart.
Greyfalcon chapter 5 . 5/18/2006
To answer your question, yes I am reading this and I am curious to see where you take it please continue. I find it interesting so far.
Ija Ijevna chapter 5 . 5/18/2006
Answer to your curious question: Yes, I can say that at least one person still does. ;)

As would Alice say "Curiouser and curiouser." I'm quite fascinated with your story, and I wonder are you going to involve Finrod in the PoA plot, and how it will change the events.

Write more, I'd miss your fic, If you abandoned it.

Ija