Reviews for Breath of the Undead
wiccanforever chapter 15 . 10/11/2006
Love it and on to the next!
quills chapter 14 . 7/17/2006
Nice job integrating the season 6 plot with your own. I'm excited to see where this will go.
Tilius chapter 15 . 7/10/2006
Just finished rereading the first stories in your charmed series and the rest of it. Just awesome and quite long to, 900 pages, wow. Took me 2 days to read it. Can't wait to see what will happen next.
katbaby chapter 14 . 7/5/2006
Such a great story. I always enjoy your intrigue. Thanks for this beautiful series!
Dcrawford84 chapter 15 . 7/3/2006
This was a great story and I hope a new one comes out soon and I was also wondering if you could give everyone a sneak peek of what the next story will be like.
Dcrawford84 chapter 13 . 6/23/2006
This story just got very exciting how Cole died but to everyones shock he survived i'm wondering how powerful Cole actully is. And I hope you update again very soon.
Dcrawford84 chapter 12 . 6/20/2006
This story is getting better and better and I hope you update again soon but I was wondering how many chapters are left in this story.
Maricole chapter 11 . 6/15/2006
Another great chapter, thanks
Dcrawford84 chapter 10 . 6/14/2006
I hope there is a new chapter soon.
Maricole chapter 10 . 6/7/2006
Another excellent chapter, once again you have managed to make a most interesting story, with twists and turns. I can't wait to see how this turns out.
Dcrawford84 chapter 9 . 6/7/2006
I hope you update again soon.
Maricole chapter 7 . 5/13/2006
An excellent couple of chapters, this is getting exiting.
Dcrawford84 chapter 7 . 5/12/2006
Thia story is getting better and better update again soon.
Dcrawford84 chapter 6 . 5/11/2006
This is a great and story and I hope you update again soon maybe even later today.
Maricole chapter 4 . 5/5/2006
Wow, great to find another chapter up. Can I ask who - or what - is chiang shi? Looking forward to reading more.