Reviews for Detention
Lady MacFluff - Yaoi Queen chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
okay, here is the written review. it was good. you could continue this one. buts its fine leaving it there. okay. i gave you all my enthusiasm when i gave you the verbal review so 'suse me is this review is really crappy .;
Keiko Mukisune chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Your writing has seriously gotten better since the last time I read something of yours. You did good! .
dragoon tebo chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Me like. It cool. Big friendship.
XO'MagickMoon'OX chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
I liked this! It was kyute, and shounen-ai-ish, in my opinion. Of course, if you find any two pretty boys with a close relationship, I'll call it shounen-ai, but whatever. I liked the theme, how detention was kind of like a sanctuary for their friendship, where they could be themselves and weren't pressured by their peers. Right here: "Naruto was a friend to me, not because I was cool, or popular, or talented. That stuff doesn't really matter in detention." That seems to pretty much say it all.

M, I LOVE walking in the rain! The ending was great, how they conflicted about something as trivial as going for a walk in the rain. It was only that sort of carefree nonsense that makes perfect sense to Naruto, while it's only ridiculous to someone like Sasuke. I think it was a great clincher to this story (chapter? is there gonna be more?) and it really showed their characters, and then when Sasuke wanted Naruto to show him what he meant, it illustrated their bond. All in all, a brilliant fic, if I do say so myself, and if there's more, let me know and I'll put it on my alerts! For now, I'm just favoriting it.