Reviews for Suggesting It's Better
LukeAndLorelai Brucas Fan chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Oh. Wow. You write them so well, awesome job
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
wow, this was angst-y. :( love it but angst, angst, angst.

i wish he'd answered her call! :( that would have made me happy haha.
lostinthemoonlight chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
really well written: sad and realistic.

good job.
Elizabeth Theresa chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Oh wow, it'll finally let me review something.

I've read most of your GG stuff, upto about number 37 or something on your profile. Fantastic job, I'm really impressed!
StaleCoffee chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Great story, you write amazing angst. I could feel tears pushing behing my eyes after the last paragraph!
milovroxmysox chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
"You left me long before I ever went to California.”

BURN.

So so true.

-Mary-
kessemm chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
hm, well, depressing is the word I guess,

how about continuing it? (I do like angysty, but not heartbreaking sadness)

good

me
pixierock88 chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
I don't know quite how you do it, but you really have a way with words. You fill them with so much emotion. your work is amazing and I can't wait for you to write more of your stories. )
Annemari chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
this is soo great Sam, I wish I could write a quarter as good as you. a quarter of a quarter. this fic was just soo awesomely written, with the angst and all, and it being Lit :) just soo amazing XD
autonomousbabe16 chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
This is really good. You're really good at one-shots (not to imply you aren't good at other things) - of the two I've read, I've absolutely LOVED both of them. (the two being this and Offbase Broken).
Peter Henderson chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
WEIRD AND HARD TO FALLOW AND NOT HOW I WOULD WANT THINGS 2 END UP
someone5 chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
“You don’t know him,” she shakes her head.

“He cheated on you.”

Too perfect. Oh my damn. He knows Logan better than she does because it's just that simple. He cheated and lied. End of story. Why can't she see that? lolz.

Love the angst. Love your angst. You're such a busy bee. I honestly don't know how you find the time/energy/inspiration to come up with so many amazing pieces. Seriously, Sam, I don't think you sleep. ;) Whatever the explanation, I'm lovin' the outcome! :D
Francesca Jones chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Yay! Angsty as ever! It was fabulous. ::cuddles the Sam::
shobhnaguerin01 chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Wow. I should've made myself wait to come back from school to read this, but no, had to read it at 5:41 am in the morning. Now my eyes are going to be red for the entire day!

That was lovely. "So we won't have an audience." I was almost hoping for some smut here, LOL.

It was really great. Thanks for writing and sharing!

(I would write a more coherent review.. but yeah, like I said, 5 in the morning)
OrangePunk chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
i like how rory still cares about jess in this fic but still doesnt compleatly throws herself all over him. i really like this fic, i really love angst. hahaha i don't know why, but angst fics just seem more meaningful to me. i hope you update youe other fic on episode 6.18 too. that was a really good one.

peace