Reviews for Mystery Man
bigfan22 chapter 6 . 1/28
This story was just awesome. Honestly...the only bad thing I can think of it, is that it ended so soon. I really wish it was longer or that you made a sequel. I truly enjoyed it all the way through. I think my favorite parts in the story(though all of it is fantastic) are Lana's reaction to Lois and Clark being together. Thanks for writing this awesome story for the rest of us to read. Great job!
beautyfan0102 chapter 6 . 11/6/2013
pretty excellent story it sad to see that it is over.
beauty12 chapter 6 . 11/3/2013
good story couldn’t stop reading it really did like it is sad it is over.
madcloisfan chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
Loved it
Diagnosis-MusicObsession chapter 6 . 4/3/2012
loved it!
0U14W1 chapter 6 . 2/27/2012
This story was amazing. I loved the plot and it had the right amount of fluffy-ness for this type of fic : Loved it 3
beauty0102 chapter 6 . 11/8/2011
great story liked it alot.
rach 'na lasair chapter 6 . 7/8/2011
This was adorable. I loved the dynamic between Clois and Maddie.
mangers chapter 6 . 3/27/2011
I absolutely adored this story :)

Good work
BowlerHatGirl815 chapter 6 . 10/25/2009
I totally loved this story!
framework4 chapter 5 . 6/17/2009
I just finished rereading this tale. Delightful. I'm going to reread your other Smallville tales Hurt & Contingency Plan. Frankly this season of Smallville really pained me and I was going back to Clois tales to improve my mood.

Care to write something to fix this dreadful season? Say rewrite Legion with Lois instead of Lana? Fix some of the other episodes?

Perhaps finish HURT?

Anyways I like your work and hope for more.
Lily1986 chapter 5 . 3/26/2009
And as she watched them, Lana realized despondently that no epilogue would be forthcoming. Clark was already writing his next works with Lois and it seemed that this one was fit for canon.

-PREACH IT SISTAH! LOL! For some reason didn't let me review on the 6th chapter, which is weird lol... but I loved this story... any chance on a new chapter on Hurt?
sunset chapter 6 . 2/28/2009
Wow! This is a good almost-angst-free Clois story!

Loved the way Clark courted Lois! Sigh!

Thank you for sharing this!
osulover chapter 6 . 1/25/2009
Amazing! Absolutely loved it! Thank you so much for the great read!
Zucht chapter 6 . 5/16/2008
You wove a very interesting story that was a delight to read.