Reviews for The Way You Remember Me
jn chapter 29 . 5/10/2015
You can kill some charachters, you can't kill others, but if you kill Peter pan, Imma stab a bitch.
jn chapter 23 . 5/9/2015
Wtf...
jn chapter 21 . 5/9/2015
You killed 2 more people, and roxas has completely gone beserk. O wat the hell is going on? People are dying left and right
jn chapter 16 . 5/9/2015
You better not kill jack skellington, or even worse, jane (that was her name right?) My whole childhood is being murdered by one of my favorite characters in the game, roxas.
jn chapter 15 . 5/7/2015
WHAT THE HELL? WHAT HAPPENED TO KH HOLY CRAP! NOOOOO SQUALL! Why? WHY?! HDKRHFBDJENHDJEHHH
jn chapter 13 . 5/7/2015
My god the was freakin intense! Yen sid NOOOO! This story is really cool, I like thend twists.
Keytchtee chapter 37 . 8/2/2014
Creds for making such a heartrending ending for this. Simple and Clean always gets me in a sad mood, combining it with the ending scenes was a good move.
A good fic on the whole, and one that remained in spirit with the KH-universe. Except for the sex in the beginning(because KH is way to child friendly).
NobodiesXcanXlove chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Seeing how Namine was a virgin at the time I can see how she'd cum with him just using his fingers.
Coming from someone who is experienced, this seems pretty accurate to me for a first time. Good job. And good job keeping them in character. I read so many fanfics where the characters have almost distorted personalities.
Nicely done c:
It's been a long time since I've some back to read fanfictions so I just found your story. For a first chapter, it's pretty nice.
7namine chapter 7 . 9/20/2013
Too lazy to log in XD I have to say something here cause I know what you did there :3 at the end I mean XD I knows where you got that scene from **
CascadeofRaindrops chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
...It's interesting...
Honestly, it was the blurb that made me favorite this fanfic.
You have a nice plot, but you should kinda fix your grammar and spelling.
Other than that, I thought it was cute.
The-Seeress-Yeul chapter 37 . 12/13/2012
Im really glad I was able to finally finish this story. :)

I really really love everything about this story . :)

I love this chapter a lot and I couldn't stop myself from crying eexcessively over everything in the chapter and the fact that as I got to the 'Simple and Clean' bit, I started crying even more because ironically it just so happened to start on my music player the same time I got there in the story. :'')

A few things though that I was a bit confused about but was able to make sense of right away were the misspelled words.

Also, I'm not sure though if you meant immediately instead of admittedly. I just always read it as immediately.

Other than that though, it was such a wonderful read and I can't wait to get started on the sequel and patiently wait for you to update it! :D

But I can always read your other RokuNami fanfics I have yet to read in the meantime though! :)
VentusWind12 chapter 18 . 4/12/2012
Lion Heart FTW, I was reading this, Sora does Lion Heart, forget it! I'm sold
Oliva chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Love it the meaning of there love ah i almost cryed TwT
GummyDrive chapter 37 . 5/11/2011
I still can't get enough of this. This must be the hundredth time I read this ~ :"D
Draco Oblivion chapter 1 . 3/1/2011