Reviews for Falling In
ViolettBlack chapter 13 . 5/12/2014
I love this story but sadly it kinda feels incomplete.
Is there a chance that some day you will add the several missing chapters about what happened in the story between chapter 12 and 13? I so would love to read a more in depth description of the events you have mentioned above.
Also adding at least another chapter which deals with the "hell to pay in the morning"?
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 12 . 9/26/2011
Loved how he was able to interact with her friends. And they readily accepted him too. it was good they all got along and were able to hang out.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 13 . 9/26/2011
Wow

They kept going at it like rabbits. Love the banter they have even after going at it. But i love them together.

2) Yup, Logan definitely has a seriously Tony moment in it (you'll see where quite easily I am sure). Logan and Tony do have some overlapping areas though (or at least they do in my mind). i agree i am just finding that out. i though it was about being alone. never trusting anyone, never depending on anyone…. Never needing anyone

And it seems like ever show has there little thing and with this show it food/cooking Logan make something in the kitchen.

Loved when Logan heard and came up to Darren and said "You know thanks for the warning," Logan said coming up from behind the other man, one eye having always been on Max. "Feel proud of yourself that you've accomplished your civic duty for the day, you can go about your way now."

Original Cindy smirked.

"Hey I'm just trying to-"

"Warn me," Logan nodded, "yes we all got that. Once more thank you, now I really think it'll be in your best interest to return to your friends and leave us alone to enjoy our night because after all if you were involved with Max, you should know her patience isn't really up there and I have a feeling at the moment you're trying it." Logan the entire time kept his voice firm and in control with the occasional flicker of amusement. Go Logan.

aHHHH!

I liked the other chapter's ending better. But this was good too. In his sleep he somehow felt or sensed her presence and was happy with it.
BerryEbilBunny chapter 13 . 5/14/2011
The story was really kawaii. For the most part but the ending was SO bittersweet.
Trinity Destler chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
I can't believe I never reviewed this! It's so achingly perfect, so in character and so moving. It's a testament that you don't need big over the top drama to have genuine tension and conflict and that togetherness isn't the death knell of a story. I think this is the best Dark Angel story out there and I should probably add that it's the only thing that truly exorcises the sense of futility and frustration I had from S2 and the hatefulness in the divided fandom. You allowed me to thoroughly enjoy this world and these characters again after I thought they were a little bit ruined forever.

Anyway, this could have gone on forever, just the two of them learning how to be happy and allow themselves to be in love. I know every time I get to the end I want to go back to the beginning.

So many turns of phrase in this that strike straight to the heart of the characters, revealing so much with an off-handed matter-of-factness. I can't say enough about how dead on it all was.
Mari83 chapter 13 . 6/2/2009
Sad and intense and with just the right amount of hopefulness for a slightly happier ending.

"No actually, she realized, not out of his life, but bed. Out of everything personal, everything that mattered. She knew him."

This is so typical for his behavior around these episodes, thinking he can turn on and off their relationship and expecting Max to comply without any explanation.

"She’d stay until it hurt so bad she couldn’t breathe and then she’d figure out how to suck it up and stay longer."

What makes this intense to me is Max’s determination not to be kicked out, the willingness to let him hurt her even more when he’s not willing to show even a tiny bit of vulnerability.

"She tensed for a moment before shifting with it, allowing it movement. It stretched out underneath her, allowing her a space cradled next to his body before it came to rest gently upon her side, a quick stroke his hand against her skin before it went still again with a contented sigh from him."

I really like the contrast of him alone in bed, seeming tense and isolated compared to their moments together and then his body memory remembering Max’s presence, his subconsciousness knowing better what’s right.

Now I need to reread the whole story:-)
Aurora2424 chapter 13 . 6/1/2009
I was anxious about this. "Falling in" is one of my favorites, and I've always seen the ending as complete. It's not that I thought the sadder ending you mentioned would change that, but I was worried that it might make me view the earlier chapters as mistakes M&L were making-rather than the glorious beginning I saw.

Thankfully, that wasn't the case.

Yes, this is melancholy and Logan reacts in a completely believable way given his character, but it retains the hope to believe that when he woke up they might start something that could end up moving them forward. I think the most chilling moment of it is the description of Logan as "cold and cool" and capable of being "cruel and harsh" - to me this brings up a part of the character I think is often overlooked.

This update makes me wish that everyday were Pulse Day.
annie200 chapter 12 . 6/1/2009
Great line:"“I don’t doubt that,” he reassured before leaning in close to her ear, “it was the room full of witnesses I had concerns over.”

Great ending!
Marcus Sylenus chapter 13 . 6/1/2009
Ooh, angsty, way too proud Logan, doing the 'right thing' and letting Max go...

I was afraid when I read your AN, I thought you'd go a lot farther with his fall from grace...

Excellent, as expected.
nattylovesu chapter 13 . 6/1/2009
nice hope filled wrapped up with reality..thnks for the update!
Aurora2424 chapter 12 . 10/8/2008
I've read this story many times, and I have to say it's one of my favorites. To be honest, I wasn't aware that it was incomplete, so image my delight that this too got one of the "don't read if you mind it being incomplete" messages. It's exciting because if the burnout ever lifts there might, possibly, be another chapter... yay!

But even if there isn't I think this story is fabulous. Thanks for it and many of your other excellent stories you've contributed. You're one of the all-time best DA writers, incompletes or not. :-)
ANNA87 chapter 12 . 12/8/2007
please update!

This is one of the best story I've ever read.I want to konw how it goes on!

You're one of the greatest writer around here, I love each of your story, but this has a special spot in my heart.

Don't give it up!
tiny-pixie chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
i loved it...this is what i thought should have happened too instead of Logan literally pushin Max out the door in the episode (men and their egos *sighs*)
Griever11 chapter 12 . 6/16/2007
Please please update this soon.. Just spent the last hour or so re-reading the entire thing and now I want more!

x0x0x