Reviews for Sightless
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Love the way the get along and their conversations. So cute and no pressure.
lkaplon chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Hi! Just wanted to let you now, I loved the story. Is there more coming? I certianly hope so. I'd love to hear your version of them spending time together at the cabin.
Sara Wolfe chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Very cute. I like it.
Reilynn chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
I liked it.

Harkens back to “We talked about it last week!” from the beginning of Haven.

Cool. No huge drama or profound insights, just a little bit more of the Max and Logan that we all love. And I really, REALLY, I mean REALLY enjoyed picturing Logan in all hot and sweaty in shorts and … not much else. Glad you posted it.

Thanks for sharing.
lilmouse chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
I'm not sure what to say because I've been rendered speachless. This has never stopped me before, though, and I feel compelled to review.

I'll start by wondering why you don't particularly like this story. I'm glad you've figured out the dashes again, but you should be jolly pleased about this creation as well.

I feel like I have just read a DA story directed by Ingmar Bergman.

This, by the way, is a complement. :)

Mr. Bergman is a Swedish director very important in cinema. He tackled subjects at a time when some folks wouldn't deal with the human condition. A very lyrical director, very evocative.

And so is this Valentine story.

Thank you for sharing it.

Mouse :)
Mari83 chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Sweet story! Funny and mooshy and a pleasure to read!

Mooshy parts:

“‘Just go,’ the memory of Logan’s raspy voice sent a shiver up her spine.”

Max’s thoughts on V-day and the poem, which fitted perfectly into your story.

“there was always enough space left for her even when things were on it and every other available surface.”

Somehow found the whole story pretty romantic, but can’t really say why, maybe my definition of moosh is off. (It definitely is, since neither my dictionary nor my thesaurus know that word…)

The parts that made me laugh (and just realized there always are lots of them in your stories):

The image of a jubilant Normal and the Sketchy and OC part.

“There was something about honey and bumble bees, I think my parents must have just recently given me the birds and the bees talk.”

The whole of their talking falls into the “funny and mooshy”-category.

Know the elder gentlemen in the shop is just a side character, but your description gave me a very vivid image of him.

“You could even be like me, find the wrong one you think is the right one for twenty years before actually finding the real right one,” I’d say if nothing else is (which I don’t think, by the way) this counts as “profound and insightful”.

Nice twist, Max finding the card, and not getting it from Logan.

Hm, just realizing my reviewing is a bit confused today. Sorry (must be either lack of sleep or drinking a big bottle of coke), hope it’s understandable anyway!
0101010 chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Oh-s'mores! It's only breakfast time and yet I find myself rifling through the cupboards for some choc chips to eat on the way to work!

Loved the poem & Max's reaction to it.

Great work.
Babyangel86 chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
cool stuff... put a smile on my face... :-)
idlehands452 chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
ahh terrific work! great job i'm definitely looking forward to more!