Reviews for Inner Secrets
Guest chapter 22 . 11/4/2019
PrettyInPink1515 chapter 22 . 2/20/2019
I'm out. Thank you for your story.
PrettyInPink1515 chapter 21 . 2/20/2019
switched and you are like, Woah, what just happened? You start with something and you never follow through where your reader is wondering how could that possibly happen. You've made Orochimaru unbeatable. How in the world can he just kill Taunade like that? I'm at the part where she's just died and all I can think of is "how can she just die so easily? She's one of the Sannin?" My other thought is "I don't care that she died" because I don't care about any of the characters. Another issue that irritates me is Naruto showing all of this knowledge and skills and NOBODY is challenging him. They're just going along with it. Naruto is supposed to be powerful with powers we don't know how he got yet he keeps getting his you know what beat in stupid ways.
PrettyInPink1515 chapter 14 . 2/20/2019
If you ever edit your story, please please please add line breaks between different POVs. It makes things smoother and that way a reader knows you are looking through someone else's eyes. I have to say it's my biggest pet peeve with your story and it makes reading it difficult because you are with Naruto and all of a sudden you are with someone else with no indication that you switched. It creates confusion and the reader has to reread what they read because all of a sudden you're in someone else's head and things don't make sense. I'll stop, I'm rambling.
PrettyInPink1515 chapter 13 . 2/20/2019
I have realized something in your writing. You mention important things but you don't explain them. They're just loose threads. For example, Naruto's curse mark. Apparently he still has it. Then what did he do in that human/demon village? When Orochi activated his curse mark, what happened? Why couldn't Kyuubi do anything about it? What happened to his alter ego? The shadow? I forget his name. What about the guy who gives him those mission? There are so many loose threads! I don't know if you'll mention them later on. I'm going to continue reading.
PrettyInPink1515 chapter 13 . 2/20/2019
I though Naruto left to get his curse mark removed in that village? Why does he still have it then?
PrettyInPink1515 chapter 12 . 2/20/2019
You don't really need the flashbacks you've inserted because you can sum it up in one sentence. Or, just insert it in your story without the flashbacks. I'm still liking this story!
PrettyInPink1515 chapter 2 . 2/19/2019
Spy Naruto! Kind of modern...I'm not sure about this. I'm going to keep reading because I LOVE your writing style!
AkaneShiro chapter 22 . 4/15/2018
this good every. single. time.

will you update soon? I know you are on hiatus... but it's been 5 years man...
Tohsaka143 chapter 1 . 3/25/2018
Someone has dark edgy tendencies if they make Naruto looks more like a punk rock singer _
YokaiAngel chapter 22 . 11/25/2017
superb!~~~~~~~~~]]
Zela Night chapter 22 . 11/15/2017
Who is the other who can pass through the barrier?
I adore this story!
Shikigami-Sama chapter 1 . 6/11/2017
It's good but... You've made him cool for a civilian not a ninja and the changes don't suit his personality. If you'd made him more badass it would have been fine but as it is he's got a fierce appearance and a weak attitude. His wardrobe doesn't fit really mesh well with the story type. Ninjas can't have rings and necklaces on in battle/training/missions as they get caught on things and attract attention. The ear piercings are ok but three in one ear and none in the other makes it feel unbalanced also an eyebrow piercing really doesn't suit naruto. I like that you've tried to make him look cooler but you've gone about it the wrong way. The change was to drastic. Instead of doing all this in one night it should have been that he'd already had the tattoos and maybe the ear piercings and had just hidden them with his hair. It might just be me but I also think him having two large tattoos is too much, a couple of small ones or one big one would have been better and maybe further down the track he could have gotten more because of some important event that happened etc.
key chapter 7 . 3/19/2017
Neji is sooooo gay
Key chapter 2 . 3/19/2017
naruto second life is problably a boy band witht he outfit and pircings he got
1,562 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »