Reviews for Eyeshield 21 Drabbles
Hweianime chapter 18 . 9/25/2014
Ok this is the best friggin chapter you have done! LOL I actually love the news headlines- I don't know why but that was my favorite part XP
Hweianime chapter 12 . 9/25/2014
Bahahaha this has actually made my day! I hope you will write more in future
myyinfatuation chapter 18 . 3/31/2014
Hiruma is simply the best. (also Agon and Gaou antics make my day)
myyinfatuation chapter 10 . 3/31/2014
hahaha! what the heck that was so freaking cute!
myyinfatuation chapter 7 . 3/31/2014
lol I can totally see that last bit being canon
Takani-sensei's Nurse chapter 5 . 11/11/2013
Sena calls him "Jyuumonji-kun" (they're actually classmates.)
puregarnet chapter 12 . 10/28/2013
HAHAHAHA
puregarnet chapter 10 . 10/28/2013
Awww...
Guest chapter 18 . 9/16/2013
Love the Hiruma ones,

I canz have more?

Thanks for the awesome read.
Hermi-ko chapter 14 . 5/7/2013
XXD Yeah, I just read the one with Mamori and Hiruma, but this title just got me intrigued and this fic is so LOL I cannot stop laughing and imagining their shame.
*hermi-ko***
Hermi-ko chapter 10 . 5/7/2013
This is SO beautiful, i wouldn't say it's OOC because they are a bit older than usual and this can be explained by the frenzy of college. Loev it.
*Hermi-ko***
thexlastxfantasy chapter 18 . 2/6/2013
This...this was brilliant. I love Agon (in the way that all girls like manly beasts) and you just managed to make him even more loveable. Same goes for Gaou. I wish I could favorite a chapter, because this would go on the top of my list! Someday I may read the rest of your one shots, but my friend sent me this one, so I had to read it. I'm glad I did!
missherlocked chapter 18 . 11/10/2012
oh my god, the last one is definitely the s hit.
all the jyuumonji/sena though. ARE YOU TRYING TO MELT ME INTO A PUDDLE OF GOO.
Yoime chapter 18 . 2/14/2012
15. So freakingly lovely. And the last one, just too comical. Especially, especially the title of the new people thought the plane crash would have. I actually laught, quite a lot, which is like, super weird. Thanks for writing those amazing drabbles. My only complaint'd be the pairings -TakaMonta'd be more like it, AgonSena or HiruSena or MarcoSena or AkabaSena...etc- but hey, I cant have it all, and best for worse, they were entertaining anyway.
Yoime chapter 14 . 2/14/2012
The twelve one, with Juumonji as an attack dog. Oh god so fun. And Sena's last thought? Just the one I thought. Fucking fun. And this one, 14th, god dont ever let Mamori get anyone. So mortifying. Thanks for the drabbles!