Reviews for A Pharaoh's Battle
Guest chapter 6 . 4/17/2013
Please continue this story!
Awesome Shadows chapter 6 . 10/15/2012
Hello! Im here to tell you that I'm crazy enough to like your stories! Specifically this one. The detailing is interesting I am surprised but not dissatisfied with Atemu dying and becoming a spirit. That was very unique. Please continue this story! I would enjoy it very much.
Lumrosa-chan chapter 6 . 12/6/2008
Please keep this story up! It's too good to be deleted!
YamiGurl chapter 6 . 12/6/2008
YOU CANT DELETE IT I LUV UR STORIES AND U CANT STOP WITH THIS ONE ITS AWESOME SO FAR PLZ
ShiftingWinds125 chapter 6 . 7/25/2008
Oh please continue! I worship this story! Your writing isn't bad! It's really good! Please update soon!
gamer260 chapter 6 . 9/11/2007
please don't delete story! and update
ReaperRain chapter 6 . 6/15/2007
(sigh) I feel your pain...looking back, my first fanfic is laughably bad, and I have the strong urge to delete it, even though it got mainly postive reviews. But alas, there was a (slightly better written) sequel which I'm not so keen on deleting, so I need to keep the prequel as well for it to make sense...anyway, enough about me:

I'll admit, this isn't the best fanfic I've read - the storyline is fine but your writing back then was a little choppy, as it often is when you're starting something out. However, you should only delete it if you're REALLY, REALLY sure you'll never come back and finish it again - for a fanfic that will never be finished might as well not be there. I don't think it's bad enough to warrant deletion, you still have the oppurtunity to make it into an awesome fic - but if you've given up on it entirely, well...it's your choice. I hooe this has been of some use to you.

ReaperRain
Animefang Girl chapter 6 . 5/7/2007
If u r deleting this fanfic , u r crazy , i'm telling . O.O

i don't think thers is any thing wrong with this fanfic , i even think its wonderful . _
Sea Queen - JoKessho chapter 6 . 4/4/2007
u crazy? y the hell would u delete this story? its great! please please please update again!
Blue.Eyes.White.Dragon.3000 chapter 6 . 2/6/2007
Plese don't delete this Fanfic.
Anime WarriorSkye chapter 6 . 1/11/2007
What've you been smokin' lately? You've got a good story going on here, don't give it up now!
dragonlady222 chapter 6 . 1/10/2007
Please don't delete your stories they are really very good.
alwaysbeenhim chapter 6 . 1/9/2007
This story has a lot of potential and it's been so great so far! I'm really interested in it and I would hope you wouldn't delete it.
dontmesswithYami chapter 6 . 1/6/2007
dont delete! i love it! u can t leave your readers hanging like this, you have to keep going so we know what happens! please keep going!
Kiara45 chapter 6 . 1/5/2007
Please don't get ride of the story!