Reviews for The Legendary
Deidaras Masterpiece chapter 3 . 1/6/2007
WhoA! Lu Xun is so cute! update UPDATE! I love it soo far!
Mulan Ayano chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Thanks for the reviews people, I was gettin' pretty impacient and upset, but thanks.
DWSWROTTKFan chapter 3 . 8/22/2006
I'm down with Boyue; with the mothering thing! Still pretty funny!

*DWSWROTTKFan
DWSWROTTKFan chapter 2 . 8/22/2006
Boyue's mom is awesome, wish my mom was like that, ah-well, sweet, chapter's kinda short there.

*DWSWROTTKFan
DWSWROTTKFan chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Cool! Zilong as a security guard, nice intro, and ending to this chapter!
M.K. Pangdou chapter 3 . 6/7/2006
*LOL* Still pretty funny. This chapter seemed kind of short though. Oh well...hope you update soon.
ANON chapter 2 . 6/3/2006
Who was at the window? I bet Xiahou Dun killed him -_-!
ANON chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
This is funny, especially the part of Yuan Shao and Zhange He! LOL!
LuvVincent chapter 3 . 6/3/2006
No! My dirty thoughts will be non-existant in the story! WAH! Ehem, O What WAS Yun doning with Mrs. Wei... Tee hee! Anyway, love the fic, continue!
M.K. Pangdou chapter 2 . 5/15/2006
*LOL* Oh man...this is hilarious. Hope you put up more soon
LuvVincent chapter 2 . 5/12/2006
HA HA HA this is soo funny, well done, keep going!
anon chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
It's such a great story so far! Actually, I started on something like that too, but I guess I have to change it. -_-

And its pretty confusing, the script and story line stuff...

Keep it up!

-crimsonflame (too 'tamad'/lazy to login)
SilentNinja chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
I see you let the introduction as first paragraph then. Just a few spacing errors. I'll still help you with your fic. Keep improving.
Silver Marquis chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
pretty cool About XiahouDun being a robber and all

keep up the good work!
The Providence Crow chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
It's ... original... but...

well, it's just doesn't appeal to me personally. I'm sure there will be others who like it, though! I'm just not really into AU's like this. Just so you know, you need to change the format. Script format can get you banned from the site! It's a good concept, you just need to work on the execution. Check your spelling, grammar, and quotations, but overall, you did a good job.