Reviews for BabySitting For Money
Ginevra Annabeth Herondale chapter 8 . 1/15/2013
Loved it!
Aria657 chapter 8 . 11/8/2010
Hilarious, I love the ending. They told a three month old baby a story he definitely doesn't remember, it was cute, great job!
4-eyedDragon chapter 8 . 2/15/2009
Aww! This was sweet! I loved it!
walking-on-a-dream chapter 8 . 11/8/2008
cute story i really liked it. :D
Alec and Bella 4eva chapter 8 . 9/27/2008
I liked it why did you have to stop? Write another story like this one and I'll read it! :):I:P
Cynical about Cynicism chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
The story started off promisingly but somehow at the end I got the feeling that you rushed the story a bit...But the concept was good and OC's aka Jackie and Connor were funny!
Lilyflowerrff chapter 8 . 3/5/2008
good story!
summersgirl2526 chapter 8 . 8/23/2007
awesome
Not Your Ordinary HP Fan chapter 8 . 11/25/2006
That was priceless.

And the moral of that story is:

NEVER. EVER. Not-even-under-life-threatening-situations let JAMES POTTER BABYSIT YOUR KIDS.

~Runa
MoonPuppy4eva chapter 8 . 11/13/2006
omg that is so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so cute!
EvilAtHeart chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
awesome i loved it
Beckettsbabe09 chapter 8 . 11/1/2006
I LOVED IT!
me chapter 8 . 9/25/2006
cute, funny
redredreglasses chapter 8 . 9/23/2006
Your fic was so cute! I loved the last chapter!
Silver Moonlit Dreams chapter 8 . 9/18/2006
this was really cool.i hope u write more stories.